Thread: Rand Paul participates in civil disobedience by riding in illegal Uber car

Rand Paul participates in civil disobedience by riding in illegal Uber car

Video:

https://www.facebook.com/RandPaul/vi...3451182011107/

I heard about this guy a little while ago from Free Keene. The police arrested him because he was driving for Uber and "wiretapping". I was surprised to see Rand getting a ride to Portsmouth, which is illegal! Or maybe it's not illegal because they contacted him directly? Who knows, government laws are strange.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He didn't pay anything for the ride, so it kinda skirts the law.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

BE WEARY, same Christopher David that ripped off donations from our West Coast liberty group.

Very shady figure.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    BE WEARY, same Christopher David that ripped off donations from our West Coast liberty group.

Very shady figure.
    Many of these ancap activist types want to make a living off of their activism and when things don't go (some) of their way, they don't manifest personal responsibility nor principles in owning up to their debts. Being involved with many in the agorist community of the FSP in the past and in cahoots w/ their private facebook communal pages, I've seen quite a bit. Quite a few of these types aren't graduated libertarians into voluntarism but opportunists that flock to a community to make a go of things until they're shunned for their inevitable lack of sticking to principle and common decency.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post

Very shady figure.
    Any other info on this? Links?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.