Thread: Rand Paul upcoming guest on CBS Face the Nation 11/15/15 (cancelled)

Rand Paul upcoming guest on CBS Face the Nation 11/15/15 (cancelled)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Something tells me the Paris attacks will take center stage. Rand needs to be ready

There was no mention of Rand being on at the start of the show. Hmm..

I'm thinking Rand got bumped...

The last time Rand was on Face the Nation, they put him on after 11pm ET, when some markets switch to a different program (I happen to be in a region that switches to a different program at that time), and they will probably do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by libertyplz View Post
    The last time Rand was on Face the Nation, they put him on after 11pm ET, when some markets switch to a different program (I happen to be in a region that switches to a different program at that time), and they will probably do it again.
    11pm? That late?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    11pm? That late?
    Yea, Face The Nation is on from 10:30 to 11:30 (eastern time), but some markets switch to something else at 11:00. They put Rand on right after the 11:00 switch last time around, and they must have done the same this time, or maybe he was bumped entirely. I watched up until 11:00 but then my cbs switched to a different show so I'm not sure if Rand was ever on
    Last edited by libertyplz; 11-15-2015 at 10:23 AM.

I think he may have gotten bumped. The link he posted on Twitter says Page Not Found.

Quote Originally Posted by libertyplz View Post
    Yea, Face The Nation is on from 10:30 to 11:30 (eastern time), but some markets switch to something else at 11:00. They put Rand on right after the 11:00 switch last time around, and they must have done the same this time, or maybe he was bumped entirely. I watched up until 11:00 but then my cbs switched to a different show so I'm not sure if Rand was ever on
    Well, it's almost 12:05pm now. I guess you'll have to wait another 11 hours to see if he's on.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    Well, it's almost 12:05pm now. I guess you'll have to wait another 11 hours to see if he's on.
    Ok I get it, you got me :P

I meant AM. Long night out last night with poor sleep!

It's funny, when you first replied I was thinking maybe you were on West coast and in my head I was saying "What part of ET does he not understand?" Thought you were referring to having to wait awhile to watch it, didn't notice I said pm and you were calling me out for it

Anyways, wonder if they rescheduled for next week or if they just cancelled the appearance entirely
    Last edited by libertyplz; 11-15-2015 at 11:19 AM.

No Rand. The other shows certainly made room for Bush and Rubio, while stating that the "anti-establishment" candidates are no longer viable because of this attack. We need an establishment candidate, because 9/11 and Paris.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Last edited by 01000110; 11-15-2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No Rand. The other shows certainly made room for Bush and Rubio, while stating that the "anti-establishment" candidates are no longer viable because of this attack. We need an establishment candidate, because 9/11 and Paris.
    ...also 'Murica, and reasons, and Jesus, and the children.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And we all know that the real problem with terrorism continuing to be strong is because the establishment goes around selling our country out, giving our taxpayer money to terrorists and sending our men and women to fight wars with the collateral damage of having our home soil suffer a bad case of blowback.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ...also 'Murica, and reasons, and Jesus, and the children.
    As much as you may hate all three, they are the reasons why we need Rand.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights