Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guys guess what #1 one googled question about Rand is. Answer will give many of you chills..

Either way a kick ass video describing him needs to be done before its to late.

Anyone?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Curious if anyone actually clicked the source link...Senator Paul’s top trending search question since November 5?

"Who is Rand Paul" is not showing up for me. Looks like people are more curious about "Is Rand Paul a physician?" and "What happened to Rand Paul's campaign?"

Makes sense... I thought it was really strange that people would google a retarded search string like "who is rand paul"
    Thankfully, when you google the fifth most asked question, "Is Rand Paul an isolationist?", the top result is this Reason article: https://reason.com/blog/2015/11/11/r...n-isolationist

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by dusman View Post

Who doesn't miss the blimp or Google Ron Paul? My favorite media I made back in the day... might have to give it an update.
    ive never seen that picture.. nice

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    brings tears to my eyes because that reminds me of so much.. I got into this movement in my senior year of highschool in mid 2007 and that was our mantra that was our calling card and our initial battlecry..

it is a powerful phrase to me and to see this is symbolic of perhaps something greater occurring at this time with Rand.. I truly believe he can do this. He has it in him..
    SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME.

But seriously.. This is the kind of stuff that's really exciting. I can already feel the energy levels getting to a much healthier point after Tuesday's debate.
    "I am a bird"

SURGING!!!

If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Is Rand Paul, Ron Paul's son?
    Petty sure he's the speaker of the house?

When Saantorum had his manufactured surge by the media back in Dec 2012 guess what followed? It was the media reporting that people were going to Google searching Santorum which then feed the surge even more.

Rand's surge is organic but the same concept could be happening and we might see better polling within the next 2 weeks.

The standard 2015 clickbait title for this thread made me laugh

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by dusman View Post

Who doesn't miss the blimp or Google Ron Paul? My favorite media I made back in the day... might have to give it an update.
    Love it !
    Pimp the blimp ! (I'm gonna try out a linux version of photoshop - Krita - over the weekend with this jpg . . .)

I hope the Rand Campaign reads $#@! like this. They need to know that his path to victory lies not with cozying up to the establishment, but giving the finger to them and bringing the freaking r3volution
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I hope the Rand Campaign reads $#@! like this. They need to know that his path to victory lies not with cozying up to the establishment, but giving the finger to them and bringing the freaking r3volution
    Nah, the path to victory is appealing to both. He can't out "anti-establishment" Trump or Carson. And he can't out-establishment Rubio and Bush.

If you think that just being an anti-establishment guy is enough to win, you entirely underestimate the power of the GOP and the inertia of party politics.

Alternative clickbait thread title:

"I thought his campaign was dead. What happened when he spoke these words blew my mind!"

"He tried to step out of his dad's shadow. What happens when they asked this question will give you chills!"

"This presidential candidate was having a bad day. What happens next will leave you speechless!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12