Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Its raining mea culpa in liberty land.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Rather than mentioning arming the Ukranians and Kurds, keeping forces in Afghanistan, enforcing sanctions on Iran and other countries, declaring war on ISIS, restoring the military funds cut by sequestration - and he had plenty of opportunity to do just that last night - he decided to take non-interventionist positions and pointed out the folly in interventionist policies like arming rebel forces, no-fly zones, and ending diplomacy.

It is dishonest to say the latter is no different or not the result of a changed approach from the former.
    Great point!

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    That's great, but where's the talk of the Austrian business cycle, booms and busts, market distortion? Can he help explain the dangers of fiat currency a little better, the effects of inflation that people already notice? What does he plan to do about it? Gold standard? Competing currency? Crypto currency? I think this is more important then the tax plan, if we fix the fed issue and get out of debt we could eliminate the income tax.
    Rand definitely needs to start delving into these subjects and explaining them to voters. Add in an intelligent case for a non-interventionist foreign policy and Rand might salvage his campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. Whatever. You asked what changed. I answered the question.
    I think eleganz doesn't want to hear (read) the answer....that would negate the purpose of this thread which was to point fingers, when just the opposite of that is what was needed (time to come together.)

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

afwjam writes: "All the issues foreign and domestic that Rand has been talking about are enabled by the Feds dishonest, unfair and down right evil monetary policy. Arguing about these issues is useless if we do not change our monetary policy and reveal the evil behind it."

..you got it..

...i'm of the opinion these republicrats, including rand, do not possess an honest under$tanding here..

...for example, i've heard all these [odiferous] republicrats working their hot-dog holes about 'the 19 trillion dollar debt'...but i've never heard one of them reveal the fraudulent 'debt that ought not to be debt'...i.e. that [suspected] HUGE portion of the debt owed to banksters who acquired government bonds for free..(if you don't understand what i just wrote, you're probably happy with rand...but i under$tand...and i'm not happy that supposed 'champions' of ideas about better government are apparently hand-picked puppets...no threat to this MI$ERABLE ROTTEN 'monetary system'...

....every stinking one of them!...propped up by the same ma$ter$ who ask the vomitous questions at the big 'debates'...

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Rand definitely needs to start delving into these subjects and explaining them to voters. Add in an intelligent case for a non-interventionist foreign policy and Rand might salvage his campaign.
    + Compound it into extremely simplified statements & that's where the real challenge is.

Kudos to whoever on staff thought it was wise to tie Income Inequality to the Fed, I knew it, and all but it's the way he was able to make a soundbyte with it is what set him off Tuesday night on a lot of topics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well no matter what people think, his fundraising went great after the debate, his google hits went viral, he's the most watched debate moments on youtube... I would think this all translates into better polling in the days and weeks ahead.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

+ Compound it into extremely simplified statements & that's where the real challenge is.

...here's a simple, honest, important statement rand could make..REPEATEDLY: "...much of 'the 19 trillion dollar debt' is a stinking fraud...it's 'interest' owed to privileged banksters who have acquired U.S. gov. interest-bearing bonds FOR NOTHING!!..there are some stinking, grievous, DESTRUCTIVE, etc., defects in 'our' system of money creation and issuance and you can read all about it in h.e. panqui's 'republicrat monetary ignorance exposed for dummies' over at the ron paul forums...'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234