Thread: Video: Rand talks to Maria Bartiromo about debate

Video: Rand talks to Maria Bartiromo about debate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He should have pointed out last night that Rubio supported the Libya debacle.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Bartiromo came off as an idiot when she was attacking Rand about Israel. She was completely ass-backwards. Rand was saying don't give weapons to our enemies (radical Islamists), but give them to the Kurds. Then Bartiromo jumped on it by saying "that doesn't support Israel, if we give arms to the enemies of Israel, they will attack Israel".

Uh, duh, Maria. That's what Rand said. Unless Maria thinks that the Kurds will attack Israel, which means she is seriously ignorant of the dynamics there.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Bit strange.Bartiromo is a little slow? She didn't seem to understand his point at all.

She's as dumb as a rock.

Chester Copperpot

to be honest I thought the same thing Maria did at first... And I think its because when Rand talked about sending arms to the turks and the kurds, somehow that mentally registered as the same people who could turn on israel like the muslim extremists.

Talking about the Fed has gone mainstream. You can thank the Pauls for that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    to be honest I thought the same thing Maria did at first... And I think its because when Rand talked about sending arms to the turks and the kurds, somehow that mentally registered as the same people who could turn on israel like the muslim extremists.
    Yeah, there was some kind of disconnect. Rand probably should have clarified by saying that the Iraqi Kurds are not anti-Israel.

She was ready to pounce though. She's part of the establishment/neoconservative spin machine.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hat tip (and +rep) to mello for posting a number of on-the-point pot debate videos today.

OT: Mello, I'm curious about your avatar. It reminds me of a scene from Ayn Rand's novella Anthem. Is that what it depicts?
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Broad: "...we know we are in a new world right now.."

I was not aware of this.

Judging from the broad's difficulty communicating with Rand, old world math and old world word definitions aren't really compatible with this "new world".
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Hat tip (and +rep) to mello for posting a number of on-the-point pot debate videos today.

OT: Mello, I'm curious about your avatar. It reminds me of a scene from Ayn Rand's novella Anthem. Is that what it depicts?
    Nope that's a pic I made of myself for an old business card for Photoshop retouching/Wedding Photography.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, there was some kind of disconnect. Rand probably should have clarified by saying that the Iraqi Kurds are not anti-Israel.

She was ready to pounce though. She's part of the establishment/neoconservative spin machine.

OMFG she is DUMB.

Rand points out that funding Isis - as what Rubio and Hillary did - was bad for Israel and yet she tries to say Rand is anti-Israel? Lord, total ding bat...

She obviously was not listening and probably her ear piece trying to tell her to attack Rand on Israel. If I was Rand, I would have gone all Trump on her ASS right there.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

3:35 she's being fed lines and nodding her head while Rand is speaking.

4:21 Paul: You are talking to me?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Cenk has such a weak voice. So hard to listen to

News Dunce: "So you don't support Israel?"

Rand: "Are you talking to me?"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maria is just a long time business reporter which is fine. Maybe she knows $#@! all about foreign policy and was shoved into asking those questions?

Actually, why was foreign policy even brought up that had nothing to do with business or trade in a post Debate discussion that was all about the economy?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    Cenk has such a weak voice. So hard to listen to
    I prefer his voice to Alex Jones.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

I remember Maria was a frequent guest on Arsenio Hall's late night show over 20 years ago. She was primarily a Wall Street correspondent back then. They called her Money Babe or Money Honey. As an anchor she is out of her element, but I'm guessing they have her because she's the most experienced high-profile person on their crew.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I prefer his voice to Alex Jones.
    Alex Jones has a phony deep voice. He's one of those guys that tries to pull off a deep voice and ends up failing horribly. It just sounds really scratchy and abrasive, I can't imagine how much his throat has been torn up at this point

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I remember Maria was a frequent guest on Arsenio Hall's late night show over 20 years ago. She was primarily a Wall Street correspondent back then. They called her Money Babe or Money Honey. As an anchor she is out of her element, but I'm guessing they have her because she's the most experienced high-profile person on their crew.
    Yeah like I was thinking, her element is Wall St. and investing. Foreign Policy, not so much.