Thread: Rand Paul on The Glenn Beck Radio Program 11/11/15 (audio added)

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Rand Paul on The Glenn Beck Radio Program 11/11/15 (audio added)

I know Beck is a turd, but the portion I heard (Beck let Rand respond to one of the questions he wasn't given time to give a response last night). I would like to hear the full audio later today.

+rep for the audio find.

[mod edit] here is the audio:

https://soundcloud.com/glennbeck/bec...hts-gop-debate
    Last edited by jct74; 11-11-2015 at 03:08 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Been listening all morning. TheBlaze is simply the media arm of the Cruz campaign at this point. It's pretty absurd. Beck doesn't count Rand as one of the winners but says he did well. He did have some other nice things to say but they're clearly in the bag for Cruz.

What blows my mind is how they still can't figure out how bat$#@! insane Carly Fiorina is. My god, they still think shes good. She proved herself to be a $#@!ing psychopath after last nights 3 minute rant about how we have to start WW3 with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Been listening all morning. TheBlaze is simply the media arm of the Cruz campaign at this point. It's pretty absurd. Beck doesn't count Rand as one of the winners but says he did well. He did have some other nice things to say but they're clearly in the bag for Cruz.
    Beck is a giant phony. If something were to happen and Cruz miraculously dropped out, you can be sure Beck would find somebody else to support. He'd go to somebody establishment before picking Rand. He only allows Rand on there to save face and further solidify his "libertarian" ideals.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    If anyone wants to listen to the whole show
    Good one

Beck is just an Evangelical shill

I usually listen to conservative radio while delivering parts at work. Listened to Levin, didn't talk about the Rand-Rubio spat until 45 minutes in or so. He said Rand had the more sound argument when it came to the Child tax credits, but as you can imagine didn't agree with him at all when it came to military spending. Going on about how Obama has been choking the military, no one asked for unlimited military spending, spending has gone down, he doesn't care how much other countries are spending, and saying we have must a strong national defense because of all these fear mongering reasons blah blah blah. So in the end, he wasn't fond of Rand's arguments against military spending, which isn't too surprising when you listen to Levin.
    Last edited by bronc_fan23; 11-11-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
    I usually listen to conservative radio while delivering parts at work. Listened to Levin, didn't talk about the Rand-Rubio spat until 45 minutes in or so. He said Rand had the more sound argument when it came to the Child tax credits, but as you can imagine didn't agree with him at all when it came to military spending. Going on about how Obama has been choking the military, no one asked for unlimited military spending, spending has gone down, he doesn't care how much other countries are spending, and saying we have must a strong national defense because of all these fear mongering reasons blah blah blah. So in the end, he wasn't fond of Rand's arguments against military spending, which isn't too surprising when you listen to Levin.
    I think Levin misses the whole picture...Rubio shills wonder why he didn't invoke Reagan's military spending. Rand's logic is based in Reagan's Secretary of Defense...build up the military but be smart about it and keep it lean. So no $43M gas stations anywhere outside of California. At the end of the day if you want $$ for the DOD then you have to figure out where they will come from in the existing revenue. Rand is right--he is the only truly fiscal conservative in the whole bunch.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    Beck is a giant phony. If something were to happen and Cruz miraculously dropped out, you can be sure Beck would find somebody else to support. He'd go to somebody establishment before picking Rand. He only allows Rand on there to save face and further solidify his "libertarian" ideals.
    I think he has ADD...for real. Very squirly. He likes to say that he is Libertarian but he really isn't. If he will legislate morality then he cannot be Libertarian. Mostly I think he is confused and doesn't take his own advice. He's all about "Do your own homework" but doesn't do his and just reacts to headlines. He's exhausting. I don't listen to him anymore once Cruz was elevated to St. Ted. Just Rand's interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post

What blows my mind is how they still can't figure out how bat$#@! insane Carly Fiorina is. My god, they still think shes good. She proved herself to be a $#@!ing psychopath after last nights 3 minute rant about how we have to start WW3 with Russia.
    Well, Breitfart is the media arm of the Trump campaign.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Audio: The Glenn Beck Program Beck Blitz: Rand Paul speaks on last night's GOP debate 11/11/15

Rand is going to win not just voters, but hard support with interviews like this. His answers are pretty much the same as always, but the questions are seeming to get better. Some were along the lines of asking clarification of things he said in the debate.

Rand is back in the news and not to be asked "Are you dropping out." Mission accomplished. Wash rinse repeat.

Edit: Great interview! So Beck is leaning towards the idea that unbridled military spending is a not a good thing? Great! (Hopefully he will stick with his "libertarianism" this time.) Rand answered the VA question brilliantly as well as the income inequality question. And I love that Rand brought up specific points of military waste like the gas station in Afghanistan or the crIicket TV station in a country where most people don't have TVs. I hope he slams Rubio and Cruz and all the rest of those jokers on this in the next debate. Awesome how he showed that even Carly Fiorina with her "zero based budgeting" isn't fiscally conservative if she's ready to blindly increase military spending without even checking to see if that much is needed.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 11-13-2015 at 07:43 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

He didn't 'take on the military' He took on statists posing as conservatives.

Glenn Beck Agrees Rand Paul Won the Debate (Audio)

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.