Thread: Momentum Shift after Last Night

Momentum Shift after Last Night

I had skepticism of Rand but after last night i have become a full on twitter warrior for him!

There are lots of opportunities to assert freedom on twitter when everyone is tripping after the debates. Do not hesitate to link to educational sites such as lewrockwell and mises! Got to balance the media spam garbage.

Rock on comrades.

p.s. - ron paul billionaire checking in , you'll hear more about this p.s. soon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thechitowncubs View Post
    I had skepticism of Rand but after last night i have become a full on twitter warrior for him!

There are lots of opportunities to assert freedom on twitter when everyone is tripping after the debates. Do not hesitate to link to educational sites such as lewrockwell and mises! Got to balance the media spam garbage.

Rock on comrades.

p.s. - ron paul billionaire checking in , you'll hear more about this p.s. soon.
    Hmm... the PS sounds good...
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Rock on comrades.

Lolz! Omg the billionaire sent this forum into a frenzy last time!

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Lolz! Omg the billionaire sent this forum into a frenzy last time!
    I must not have been checking it at that time... Is it a joke, or really a billionaire?
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by opinionatedfool View Post
    I must not have been checking it at that time... Is it a joke, or really a billionaire?
    In '07 there was a thread claiming that a billionaire was watching behind the scenes and was going to step up and drop millions of dollars on ron Paul's candidacy.

It was probably the most viewed thread of all time. It seemed like we talked about it the whole year. Long story short, nothing came of it. It was probably just some troll getting us riled up.

Wow that P.S. is really encouraging. I sure hope that's legit.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Did someone mention the Billionaire?
    Will they be able to outlast the Trump?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The secret billionaire is wise and mysterious. It is not for us to judge his ways.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    The secret billionaire is wise and mysterious. It is not for us to judge his ways.
    Not really, just a pot head that learned the ways of liberty straight from the horses mouth and was a guinea pig for a humungous human breakthrough. No joke, I am the guinea pig. The breakthrough has been progressing since Summer of 2010.

Not really, just a pot head that learned the ways of liberty straight from the horses mouth and was a guinea pig for a humungous human breakthrough. No joke, I am the guinea pig. The breakthrough has been progressing since Summer of 2010.
    Then what's the plan? You have made many mysterious grandiose posts. ..

Ross Perot... Is that you who's the secret billionaire? Or could it be the guy from shapes?? :O

Then what's the plan? You have made many mysterious grandiose posts. ..
    The plan is to organize the educated one's to literally tune into the enemy's brain and take over the planet. It will be a worldwide austrian revolution creating a voluntary global utopia that will be the smoothest in the history of Earth and also the most far reaching, destroying all forms of force.

Basically: mind control is in good hands.

The plan is to organize the educated one's to literally tune into the enemy's brain and take over the planet. It will be a worldwide austrian revolution creating a voluntary global utopia that will be the smoothest in the history of Earth and also the most far reaching, destroying all forms of force.

Creating a global news station that utilizes hypnotism, instilling a seed within their brains to stand up and fight the oppressive governments of the world?
    Last edited by ds21089; 11-11-2015 at 05:00 PM.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

GOP Establishment rag National Review actually allows a positive article about Rand to make it out of the editing room:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...foreign-policy

Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    Creating a global news station exposing corruption? EMF wave manipulation? I wish I could believe..
    Unlocking of the human frequency spectrum.
    '
    One of the products will be the ability to watch TV without any screen, having the video/images overlayed over your eyesight via frequencies.

So yes, Global News Station is in the deck.

EMF Wave manipulation? Well you're body is electromagnetic and we unlocked it to perfection, no one can outdo us.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Oh, so you're crazy basically.

Oh, so you're crazy basically.
    What's goin on CNN? Here too? $#@!...

Looks like a PS BS to me...

Tube or it didnt happen.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Did someone mention the Billionaire?
    Will they be able to outlast the Trump?
    We'll probably find out it is Trump.

The Billionaire is Oliver Queen.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    The Billionaire is Oliver Queen.
    Lol watching the Green Arrow with my wife right now

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLibertyPursuit View Post
    Lol watching the Green Arrow with my wife right now

Donald Trump, you have failed this city!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    Creating a global news station that utilizes hypnotism, instilling a seed within their brains to stand up and fight the oppressive governments of the world?
    Oh, like FOX!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uncovering a new type of science. The human electromagnetic spectrum.

It will be a tsunami of liberty unforeseen in the history of Earth. Sound Money/No Taxes/No War/Decentralized Agriculture/Apt Education/Hemp/Weed/No barriers.

Stay tuned and positive. I can't begin to explain the happiness I've been feeling for the last 5 years which is why I'm sharing this; my goals align with all of yours.

I need your support in the last stages of this electromagnetic breakthrough. Send your vibes.

Unlocking of the human frequency spectrum.
    '
    One of the products will be the ability to watch TV without any screen, having the video/images overlayed over your eyesight via frequencies.

So yes, Global News Station is in the deck.

EMF Wave manipulation? Well you're body is electromagnetic and we unlocked it to perfection, no one can outdo us.
    Everybody loves Hypnotoad
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=730LkcUZGT8
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Well, if you could just drop a couple million bucks into one of Rands super pacs I think that would be just swell.

Uncovering a new type of science. The human electromagnetic spectrum.

It will be a tsunami of liberty unforeseen in the history of Earth. Sound Money/No Taxes/No War/Decentralized Agriculture/Apt Education/Hemp/Weed/No barriers.

Stay tuned and positive. I can't begin to explain the happiness I've been feeling for the last 5 years which is why I'm sharing this; my goals align with all of yours.

I need your support in the last stages of this electromagnetic breakthrough. Send your vibes.
    Last edited by ds21089; 11-12-2015 at 09:38 AM.

Hi everyone, cheers. It's 10:11PM on Monday and in about 4 months in the upper midwest it's time to plant seeds for your garden next summer!

Make sure you are in tune with the cosmos and feed yourself good $#@! next spring through fall! Any extras, can that $#@!!!!!!!!!!