Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Hannity following Fox Business debate

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post
    he does that all the time and even did it in the debate last night...open your ears.
    I didn't hear any metaphors or stories. Calm yourself.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He didn't let Hannity mischaracterise the debate but reiterated it forcefully.Well done

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand's going to win the military spending discussion.

He needs to state clearly in a debate that, "I agree with George Bush's Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, who said, "The single greatest threat to our national security is our debt." (He's said it before, but it would lend weight to his argument in the debate.)

Also, he can say that no matter what, he wants to make sure we can afford to spend more on our military than the next 5 countries combined! To the low info voter, that sounds like an incredible amount, but in reality, that would be a cut. lol.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Jonderdonk View Post
    I didn't hear any metaphors or stories. Calm yourself.
    take 20-30 seconds: https://youtu.be/n7xJa6jhUdE?t=6m44s

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Rand's going to win the military spending discussion.

He needs to state clearly in a debate that, "I agree with George Bush's Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, who said, "The single greatest threat to our national security is our debt." (He's said it before, but it would lend weight to his argument in the debate.)

Also, he can say that no matter what, he wants to make sure we can afford to spend more on our military than the next 5 countries combined! To the low info voter, that sounds like an incredible amount, but in reality, that would be a cut. lol.
    I have a feeling Rand and his campaign are working on something like this for an op-ed in the next day or 2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12