Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: November 10th Republican debate on Fox Business Network - Official Thread

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Little too close to the mike with "FIGHT!" Frothy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "We don't the federal government in the road business."

Scandalous.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Little too close to the mike with "FIGHT!" Frothy.
    I think every head in the audience experienced some whiplash with that, lol.
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    WTF with all of the Santorum time? Your tax plan sucks!

Christie your plan sucks too!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ding ding motherfucker
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Jindal is killing it. Exposing liberals left and right.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I keep hearing little echoes of Rand's plan and bipartisan spending.

WTF with all of the Santorum time? Your tax plan sucks!

Christie your plan sucks too!

Anger McFrothypants©
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Even if the Pauls never win the White House, the impact that they have had on the Republican Party cannot be understated.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I do hope they run with the same tax plan questions in the main card and not just turn it into a Trash on Trump and Carson While Pushing Rubio Show.

Let everyone give clear time to explain their tax plan and then let the voters decide... But I bet anyone $20.16 that the only man with a legit tax plan (Rand) doesn't get the opportunity to go into detail with his plan.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    44%
    Rand Paul

(1076 votes)
    54%
    Rand Paul

(1494 votes)

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    54%
    Rand Paul

(1494 votes)
    It won't last long.Just wait for the real debate to start and Trump trolls will flood the poll.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderdonk View Post
    Even if the Pauls never win the White House, the impact that they have had on the Republican Party cannot be understated.
    Except most of the impact is only lip service by the politicians that get elected. Give me a Paul in the White House to actually implement them.

With all of the other turds running, saying is one thing, but doing is another.

Christie says AUDIT THE FED!!! I almost died!!

Thanks Ron!

(yeah I know it's just a bunch of lip service)
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

When the hell did all of these guys become interested in the Fed and it's artificially low interest rates?

Amazing how Ron changed so much of the debate....People talking about the FED in a debate.
    "Our Founders would be ashamed of us!" --Ron Paul, Dr, Rep Congressman from Texas

Amazing job by Ron. That last 10 minute segment talking about the Fed is due to Ron bring it up so much back in 2012. Hard work paying off, opening eyes of more Americans!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Sir, do you love the veterans a lot or a whole lot?"

"Well let me tell you miss..."
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

This would be my answer to the veterans question: As President, I would not shut down the World War II memorial in order to hurt my political opponents.

Aw gosh Mike
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    Which candidate do you think will win the main GOP debate tonight?

Vote: http://nation.foxnews.com/poll/2015/...ebate-tonight/
    Rand with 56%! Jeb Bush with 0%!

Fatass Christie talking again.

I heard direct Rand quotes! A lot of them...

They've got the grinch ready to steal Christmas away from any Rand momentum.
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

FYI, anyone can watch at foxbusiness.com, no cable required, I'm watching...just ended first debate. What really bothers me is that all of Rand's ideas and plans have been coopted by the other candidates and they are talking like these are their ideas. Cruz is the one that seriously angers me; he is a sh*t head who is solely in the race to take down Paul he is such a phony...why don't his supporters look into his funding sources....I can't stand him.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did anyone notice how the moderators kind of lost control for a bit...with tha Jindal/Christie bad and forth?

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    FYI, anyone can watch at foxbusiness.com, no cable required, I'm watching...just ended first debate. What really bothers me is that all of Rand's ideas and plans have been coopted by the other candidates and they are talking like these are their ideas. Cruz is the one that seriously angers me; he is a sh*t head who is solely in the race to take down Paul he is such a phony...why don't his supporters look into his funding sources....I can't stand him.
    I know. For this reason, I dislike Cruz the most of everyone on stage. Sure, what he says sounds good, but when he's obviously completely bullshitting it, it's hardly any different. Rand needs to find ways in which he differentiates from them in a positive way. Honestly, I'm finding it hard to think of things other than foreign policy in that sense. I mean surely there's the dirt you could say on them to prove how they arent genuine, but any mention of that will just label him a conspiracy theorist.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast