Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: November 10th Republican debate on Fox Business Network - Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    To the logical person, Rand won that exchange. What do you guys think the average voter thought?
    Well, I'm afraid didn't come back strong enough on defending himself on not being an isolationist which is everyones go to against Rand(besides McConnell).

Rand should have mentioned his bill for declaration of war against ISIS.

But I think it was a good moment for Rand.
    the rEVOLution begins!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    One big problem, why did he just laugh at Rubio calling him "isolationist" instead of denying it and saying that not talking to Cuba is isolationist?
    Because Rubio was such an obvious piece of $#@! liar that no serious response was warranted. Rand owned him. Brilliant exchange by Rand.

Funny music playing while Rand speaks. Distracting.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Rand says $#@! your commercial break

Carly is so, so, so awful.

Why is she even here? Does anyone actually like her?

BOOM!
    "Our Founders would be ashamed of us!" --Ron Paul, Dr, Rep Congressman from Texas

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Good thing Rand jumped in, background music sounded like a commercial was coming in.

I love how they tried to cut Rand off but Rand just kept going on. They had to shut down the music and let him speak!
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

trump 4 questions, 3 follow ups, 4 interrupts
    carson 3 questions, 1 follow up
    rubio 3 questions, 1 follow up
    kaschaic 1 questions, 1 follow up 3 interrupts
    fiorina 2 questions, 1 follow up, 1 interrupt, goes beyond time 3
    cruz 3 questions, 1 follow up, 1 interrupt, goes beyond time 2
    bush 3 questions
    paul 2 questions, 1 follow up, 4 interrupts

Whats with the background music?!

Was that the A team music playing while Rand was speaking??????
    "Our Founders would be ashamed of us!" --Ron Paul, Dr, Rep Congressman from Texas

Wow, even a moderator carrying water for establishment candidates after they get it wrong.

Good to see Rand injecting himself at appropriate times. Take your airtime sir!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Rand is kicking arse
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

there you gooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That couldn't be more perfect!!!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Okay did they just delay a commercial break for Rand???

He's killing it..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Rand is absolutely killing it. Talking about the trade treaty, agreed with Trump. After Rand finishes speaking, the moderator from the WSJ says "Excellent"

What a great night friends. Rand is really doing excellent!!!

Commercials don't cut off Rand Paul. Rand Paul cuts off commercials.
    RVO˩UTION

Seems like Rand got a bit better at debating.

Going after the middle guys seems best. Cant attack trump because it seems trumps best at counterattacking. Cant attack carson since it seems to me that a carson enorsement would be great.

Attacking hillary or attacking the middle of pack seems good. Especially bumbling idiots and people that wont endorse rand anyways like jeb and rubio

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RAND JUST STOPPED A COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!

Rand is doing great tonight! Really happy with his performance

F yo commercial break...yes rand...

Trump stumped

go to commercial quick!

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast