Thread: Lindsey Graham left out in the cold in GOP debate

Lindsey Graham left out in the cold in GOP debate

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham is one of the most quoted and influential politicians in Washington, D.C. from either party – a fixture on Sunday shows who’s known for crossing the aisle to enact major bipartisan deals while advocating for a hawkish foreign policy.

He’s also running for president. But that part hasn’t gone so well, and now Graham finds himself out in the cold for the Fox Business Network/Wall Street Journal debate on Tuesday after missing its minimum polling requirements.

Like the previous gatherings, the event features a main debate and a “kids table” debate for low polling candidates. Candidates needed to average 2.5% in public polls to make the big show and 1% to make the next tier. The big news coming out of the event was that New York Gov. Chris Christie and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee were both dropped to the lower tier, but the second debate’s exclusions were jarring as well. Graham isn’t the only candidate with a strong resume on paper who missed the cut – former New York Gov. George Pataki and former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore (who missed the last one) are out as well.

http://www. msnbc.com/msnbc/lindsey-graham-left-out-the-cold-gop-debate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Who is left to represent the bisexual reptilians?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Ehh. I watched Graham at the last debate and he seemed like a nice guy, just has some twisted views on foreign policy I think he truly believes in.

Sad that Pataki isn't doing better. If Rand wasn't running I'd vote for him. He was one of the best Governors we've had in NY in the last 100 years. And he comes off as highly intelligent, even in his old age.

Instead we have clowns like Dr "the pyramids were built for grain" Carson and Donald "You're only voting for me because I was a reality TV star" Trump high in the polls.

And we wonder why liberals are always mocking republicans as stupid backwards hillbillys...

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyInNY View Post
    Ehh. I watched Graham at the last debate and he seemed like a nice guy, just has some twisted views on foreign policy I think he truly believes in.

Sad that Pataki isn't doing better. If Rand wasn't running I'd vote for him. He was one of the best Governors we've had in NY in the last 100 years. And he comes off as highly intelligent, even in his old age.

Instead we have clowns like Dr "the pyramids were built for grain" Carson and Donald "You're only voting for me because I was a reality TV star" Trump high in the polls.

And we wonder why liberals are always mocking republicans as stupid backwards hillbillys...
    Fox shafted Graham and Pataki by using the NBC poll.

I kinda feel sorry for Lindsey. Oh wait, I DONT!

He likes war too much to have a lot of sympathy for him.
    "I am a bird"

"I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post

Same thoughts here. The guy is a crazy warmonger

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If you really think about it, Lindsey (who ran just to spite Rand) and Christie who is Rand's surveillance arch nemesis have both been polled out of their own respective debates.

If thats not a decent victory, I don't know what is!
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    If you really think about it, Lindsey (who ran just to spite Rand) and Christie who is Rand's surveillance arch nemesis have both been polled out of their own respective debates.

I don't know, I'd take winning the nomination and eventual presidency

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyInNY View Post

A "nice guy" with an unbelievable amount of blood on his hands.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

...o noes
    . . . who will get his 0.001% when he drops out . . .

I can't stand him. Good

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post

yeah i agree. i find it hilarious that graham hasnt been able to debate rand yet. graham said his main reason for running was to debate rand on foreign policy and thats never going to happen lol.

also glad blowhard christie is finally off the stage. he just annoys me. there was a time he was a rockstar but then he got too full of himself

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    . . . who will get his 0.001% when he drops out . . .

LMAO!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic