Thread: Ben Carson Doesn't Correct the Man Who Called Obama "Anti-Semitic", "Psychopath"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How does the GOP expect to win if it all in 2016? this reminds me of Harper using insults.

Ben Carson Doesn't Correct the Man Who Called Obama "Anti-Semitic", "Psychopath"
    Is it the job of a candidate to (politically) correct everyone they run across?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    As a politician it is assumed that you listen and represent your supporters. If your supporters say a bunch of crazy or racist stuff you are expected to either influence them, and you know, lead or disavow their hate and or their support. This is the same thing that Rand criticized Hillary for when he told her to give monies back to Saudi Arabia because they stone woman and don't let them drive.

Why should/would he? How many folks have been murdered on Barry's orders?

NO, but the PC set presume their bullying position to be so strong that they expect everybody to act as surrogate enforcers of their mainstream line, to shutdown and marginalize dissent. If you don't comply or won't be so controlled, "you're not Presidential material."
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

All we need is another "X candidate doesn't correct X statement" thread.

Did I stumble onto the "barackhusseinobamaforums" by accident? Seriously, why this rabid need to defend Obama not just from other candidates but from their supporters as well? If Rand Paul was pulling a lot of teocon support right now there would be people coming up to him saying Obama is a Muslim and he most likely wouldn't "correct" them either. Stupid thread is stupid.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, so everypne took it literally.

This was a parody/sarcasm headline that US media owners never made a national news headline when a leading candidate called Obama such names... but they did make these headlines for some candidates for not correcting people in the crowd:

Trump Doesn’t Correct Man Who Calls Obama Muslim

Carly Fiorina Doesn’t Correct Man Who Calls Obama a ‘Black Muslim’

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    As a politician it is assumed that you listen and represent your supporters. If your supporters say a bunch of crazy or racist stuff you are expected to either influence them, and you know, lead or disavow their hate and or their support. This is the same thing that Rand criticized Hillary for when he told her to give monies back to Saudi Arabia because they stone woman and don't let them drive.
    One is only responsible for that support they actually sought out or solicited, not for everybody who just shows up at a speech, or sends a donation to you in the mail. Was Ron Paul representing Stormfront, when somebody from them sent him a check? Or was paul representing the hookers that Tucker Carlson once brought to one of his rallies? No, because they came to him, not the other way around.

For another example, it's one thing for the KKK to be attracted to the eugenics views of a Margaret Sanger, and another for Sanger to actually appear before the KKK to do a lecture (as below). That's on her, for doing that. Going out of your way to associate with a marginal group is what is damning, not simply declining to disassociate.

-----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Wow, so everypne took it literally.

This was a parody/sarcasm headline that US media owners never made a national news headline when a leading candidate called Obama such names... but they did make these headlines for some candidates for not correcting people in the crowd:

Trump Doesn’t Correct Man Who Calls Obama Muslim

Carly Fiorina Doesn’t Correct Man Who Calls Obama a ‘Black Muslim’

Once again ED flexes his intellectual superiority over the plebes on RPF. I eagerly await more corny abbreviations describing Obama and incessant religious bashing.
    NEOCON!! SWC DRONE KING! Gangsta drone operative killer king Obama!

alucard13, the latest addition is DRS.

You seem to be mistaking "criticism of use of religion for justification of immoral/unjust wars" for "criticism of religion" . I believe faith/religion can and many times does have poitive impact on human lives. But when bombing of little children in other countries is defended by invoking g-d's name, that is where I draw the line.