Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet Another Online Poll To VOTE For Rand!

Yet Another Online Poll To VOTE For Rand!

hxxp://nation.foxnews.com/poll/2015/11/05/with-one-year-to-election-who-would-like-to-see-get-gop-nomination/

Just replace the xx with tt. Do it and please invite a Facebook friend to vote as well! USE YOUR COMPUTER AND THEN YOUR CELL PHONE! AND THEN YOUR SPOUSE'S CELL PHONE!
    Last edited by tennman; 11-05-2015 at 10:32 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Voted. Rand in 1st with 28%. Nice to see Fox acknowledging his existence.

Voted.

25% Donald Trump

7% Ben Carson

2% Jeb Bush

9% Marco Rubio

1% John Kasich

3% Carly Fiorina

22% Ted Cruz

1% Chris Christie

29% Rand Paul

1% Mike Huckabee
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Rand's doing unusually well in this poll. Wonder what's up. Perhaps "he's catching on i'm tellin ya"?

Be sure to use your cell phone too along with any other device you can find in your house!

26% Donald Trump
    6%nBen Carson
    2% Jeb Bush
    8% Marco Rubio
    1% John Kasich
    2% Carly Fiorina
    20% Ted Cruz
    1% Chris Christie
    33% Rand Paul
    1% Mike Huckabee

(3123 votes)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Voted. 34% for the sane guy

Voted 37% Paul.

VOTED 41%
    Rand Paul for Peace

Weird, how come everybody that voted in that poll seems to come from the same couple states ? About the same distribution as this poll a couple weeks ago ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Weird, how come everybody that voted in that poll seems to come from the same couple states ? About the same distribution as this poll a couple weeks ago ?

43%

Also winning 47 of 50 states
    Rand Paul 2016!!!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand's up by a pretty comfortable margin, though this may change once Trump's astro-turf gets wind of this poll.

Late to the party, but voted.

There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Rand's percentage stripe is medium gray, the same color as the names, while Trump and Cruz are dark red/brown. No bias there, right?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Rand now at 45%. Sure would be nice to see him hit 50%... as much as all others combined.

Michigan and Ohio show up as 100% for Cruz and New Jersey as 100% for Kasich. All three states are based on ONE vote! Seriously, we have nobody here from those states who could cancel those out?

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    Michigan and Ohio show up as 100% for Cruz and New Jersey as 100% for Kasich. All three states are based on ONE vote! Seriously, we have nobody here from those states who could cancel those out?
    For some reason the interactive map isnt working for me, but looking at the comments, it's buggy. "There is no way in the world that Ted Cruz has 100% of the supporters in Michigan, for instance. That's where I am, and I just voted for Rand Paul." The comments below are amazing.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    For some reason the interactive map isnt working for me, but looking at the comments, it's buggy. "There is no way in the world that Ted Cruz has 100% of the supporters in Michigan, for instance. That's where I am, and I just voted for Rand Paul." The comments below are amazing.
    OK, gotcha. Someone pointed out that same scenario in the comments section. If that was you, thanks.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm in nj and voted for rand yesterday....wtf

Let's see them talk about this poll on TV. Pfft...
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

48%

Good to see the spam is still strong here.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Voted
    21%
    Donald Trump

6%
    Ben Carson

1%
    Jeb Bush

6%
    Marco Rubio

1%
    John Kasich

2%
    Carly Fiorina

15%
    Ted Cruz

1%
    Chris Christie

48%
    Rand Paul

0%
    Mike Huckabee

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I am calling bull$#@! on the poll. I voted twice with using two different IP addresses, and I am in Michigan, but the poll is showing that chode (Ted Cruz) winning my state with only 1 vote?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast