Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MONEYBOMB DONATION LINK...HERE

Quote Originally Posted by lx43 View Post
    I just wish the excitement was there for Rand as there was for Ron.
    Ron pioneered the anti-establishment, he fought two presidential election cycles against full retard neocon candidates. This year there are so many shiny anti-establishment choices a lot of that funding and excitement is divided and averted away from Rand. He isn't a showman, in fact his willingness to work with his senate colleagues makes him sort of a black sheep of the anti-establishment family.

Republicans want a blood bath, not progress, which is why some "purists" are mad at Justin Amash for going with Paul Ryan in the end.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lx43 View Post
    I just wish the excitement was there for Rand as there was for Ron.

''if wishes were fishes, we'd all be throwing nets''...

keep fighting. Our Republic depends on all Patriots like yourself. Never give up, never give in.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for your contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2437641
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Thank you for sharing I did just donate.

Donation amount: $201.60
    Transaction date/time: 11/06/2015
    Transaction ID: ch_173zUnJjFVh2yjdvyZ4yaYvx

Please check back often. If you haven't already done so, please consider giving me the
    In 200 years the American people have replaced 1 dictator 3,000 miles away with 3,000 dictators 1 mile away.

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.--Benjamin Franklin

No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe
    while our legislature is in session
    .--Benjamin Franklin

donations going up faster now...over 203,000..

Why are Rand's money bombs so much smaller than Ron's were? I remember Ron was getting at least one or two million in each money bomb the last time he ran. Rand is getting $100,000, maybe $200,000 at the most. So Ron's money bombs were ten times bigger than Rand's are. Has Rand really lost that much of Ron's base? Are the low money bomb totals perhaps due to a combination of Rand not being as hardcore as Ron and Rand not being seen as having a chance to win right now? Any thoughts? Not trying to be negative, but the money bomb totals just seem really discouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Why are Rand's money bombs so much smaller than Ron's were? I remember Ron was getting at least one or two million in each money bomb the last time he ran. Rand is getting $100,000, maybe $200,000 at the most. So Ron's money bombs were ten times bigger than Rand's are. Has Rand really lost that much of Ron's base? Are the low money bomb totals perhaps due to a combination of Rand not being as hardcore as Ron and Rand not being seen as having a chance to win right now? Any thoughts? Not trying to be negative, but the money bomb totals just seem really discouraging.
    So why reply? Also, why the lower rate? There's no way to measure that. But hey, money isn't easy to come across, so all the people who donated for the elder Paul in the past may not have the funds to do it again for yet another election, particularly if they're disillusioned by the political process. And for all the money Ron Paul got for his money bombs, he didn't come anywhere close to being a challenge or threat to the inevitable nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    So why reply? Also, why the lower rate? There's no way to measure that. But hey, money isn't easy to come across, so all the people who donated for the elder Paul in the past may not have the funds to do it again for yet another election, particularly if they're disillusioned by the political process. And for all the money Ron Paul got for his money bombs, he didn't come anywhere close to being a challenge or threat to the inevitable nominee.
    Well, he did pretty well in Iowa and New Hampshire. He was certainly a factor. I just hope that things will turn around for Rand.

There are several reasons, but it's not all doom and gloom. There are a big chunk of Ron donors who are currently following Bernie Sanders and probably Carson, so the volume is definitely down from 2012. However, Rand supporters are more decentralized than Ron's in 2012 (RPFs is a very bad place to be discussing strategy out in the open), and don't all come together for a single moneybomb. This says more about the model than the level of support. The good news is, they seem to be getting what they need when they ask for it. Rand has PAC money that Ron didn't have in 2008,2012, but they will still need the big money from small donors in January to run TV ads in the March primary states- a win in Iowa or NH will get that.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, he did pretty well in Iowa and New Hampshire. He was certainly a factor. I just hope that things will turn around for Rand.
    Regardless of how he did in those states, it didn't make him any more credible of a challenge.

Things are looking pretty good for Rand right now!

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Things are looking pretty good for Rand right now!
    Well, better than he was doing a few days ago. At least he was fortunate enough to make the main debate. I hope that we'll see an increase in his poll numbers after the next debate.

Well, better than he was doing a few days ago. At least he was fortunate enough to make the main debate. I hope that we'll see an increase in his poll numbers after the next debate.
    yep...no thanks to all the Cruz, Sanders and Trump supporters in here....

i'm proud of all those that posted their donations in here...shows a real spirit to true Liberty lovers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12