Thread: Hannah’s Got Herpes - Milfhunter Jihadi poster boy outed as ex-member of band

Hannah’s Got Herpes - Milfhunter Jihadi poster boy outed as ex-member of band

http://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblo...hs-got-herpes/

British-born jihadist who converted to Islam from Catholicism and became a star of al-Qaeda’s propaganda campaign has been outed in the British tabloid press as a former member of rock band Hannah’s Got Herpes.

Lucas Kinney, now known as Abu Basir al-Britani, has appeared in several videos promoting jihad and trying to get people to make their way to Syria to join the fight.

But before becoming a poster boy for militant Islam, Kinney, 26, was laying down tracks on such hits as Milfhunter, while moving across the Middle East with his stepfather, an airline manager who was posted first to Saudi Arabia and then Cairo, according to the Daily Mail.

His father is Patrick Kinney, an assistant producer who has worked closely with Steven Spielberg on a number of films, including Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Empire of the Sun.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another herpes thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Another herpes thread?
    Hispes, theirpes, we all pes for herpes!
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Another herpes thread?
    Would you go so far as to say that there's been a rash of herpes threads?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Another herpes thread?
    You started it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Would you go so far as to say that there's been a rash of herpes threads?
    Yeah, and it doesn't seem to be going away.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You started it.
    I was spreading it around before I knew I could be positive.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

a star of al-Qaeda’s propaganda campaign has been outed in the British tabloid press as a former member of rock band Hannah’s Got Herpes.

Lucas Kinney, now known as Abu Basir al-Britani, has appeared in several videos promoting jihad and trying to get people to make their way to Syria to join the

fight.....was laying down tracks on such hits as Milfhunter
    Dude went from herpes...to Milfhunting...to jihad. Quite a life he's lived in 26 years.

Dude went from herpes...to Milfhunting...to jihad. Quite a life he's lived in 26 years.
    Reverse order makes more sense.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    just trying to find himself.

Or he is just an actor,, working on propaganda videos.

pump up the volume.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 10-31-2015 at 04:45 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    pump up the volume.
    Good idea:

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Or he is just an actor,, working on propaganda videos.
    Would you like to know more?

Site Intelligence Group - https://news.siteintelgroup.com/ - always has the newest ISIS news and videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Reverse order makes more sense.
    Brilliant response.
    -Stannis Baratheon

Hollywood=Isis

Got it.

Ready to watch documentary going deeper with this theme

See this is what happens when the recession visits Tinseltown. Actors become ruthless, joining terrorist cells, working daytime and reality television, building underground bunkers and practicing Scientology--their desperation is limitless.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.