Thread: Hard-hitting 5 minute Rand video on arming Al-Qaeda allies

Exclamation Hard-hitting 5 minute Rand video on arming Al-Qaeda allies

Found this video on Fedbook and it is truely remarkable. I've been looking for a Youtube version so I could embed it here, but I can't find 1 right now. I would send this to any remaining Bush or Rubio supporters and rub their traitorous proxy support for Al-Qaeda in their face. These people need to be shamed.

https://www.facebook.com/Rand2016/vi...6/?pnref=story

UPDATE: Tube added

Last edited by SneakyFrenchSpy; 10-31-2015 at 05:21 PM.
    "There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that I think, was the handle. That sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave." ~ HST

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The campaign should post this video to their youtube channel. What are they waiting for?

This is not official campaign.
    https://www.facebook.com/Rand2016/info/?tab=page_info

Page Info

• Short Description

Rand Paul 2016 (unofficial)

• Long Description

This is a fan page run by Rare Politics where we share news about Rand Paul and stories we think his fans would like to read, whether libertarian, conservative or independent. Rand Paul 2016!

https://www.facebook.com/randpaul201...?tab=page_info

• Short Description

Rand Paul for President of the United States 2016.

• Long Description

This is a grassroots page in support of Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky for President of the United States in 2016.

Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    This is not official campaign.
    Can someone ask them for a tube?

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyFrenchSpy View Post
    . . . I've been looking for a Youtube version so I could embed it here, . . .
    It is very well done - whether from campaign or grassroots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXAlnG5wxZE

Last edited by Jan2017; 10-31-2015 at 04:24 PM. Reason: tube link added

We need a youtube ASAP.

Thank you for the youtube
    Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    It is very well done - whether from campaign or grassroots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXAlnG5wxZE

And ^this should be the centerpiece of Rand's campaign. "If you're not a non interventionist when it comes to Syria....you are with Al Qaeda."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He needs to make it a point at all debate that foreign aid is stupid. A lot of people are pissed that USA is pledging 100million more dollars to the syrian rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Can someone ask them for a tube?
    They dont answer to messages....ever....we tried...regarding moneybombs.

If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Nice video! That's what the country needs. Someone to call out all the Al Qaeda loving treasonous traitors in it.

Now how about petitioning for the release of the 28 pages? https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions

I'd say one of the things that frustrated me most about Ron Paul's campaigns (particularly the 2012 one) is that there is a bunch of damned-good talent that people would be willing to offer up to the campaign that the official campaign wouldn't use. Free. Talent.

I don't know the people who made that video, but I'm almost certain that they would not mind in the least if the Rand Paul Campaign posted this on its site (if done with permission and as long as credit were given somewhere).

But, they won't do it. They'd rather pay people to come up with what is often less creative and less inspiring material.

Then again, there's also a possibility that some stupid election law prevents this sort of cooperation from happening.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-02-2015 at 07:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I'd say one of the things that frustrated me most about Ron Paul's campaigns (particularly the 2012 one) is that there is a bunch of damned-good talent that people would be willing to offer up to the campaign that the official campaign wouldn't use. Free. Talent.

I don't know the people who made that video, but I'm almost certain that they would not mind in the least if the Rand Paul Campaign posted this on its site (if done with permission and as long as credit were given somewhere).

But, they won't do it. They'd rather pay people to come up with what is often less creative and less inspiring material.

Then again, there's also a possibility that some stupid election law prevents this sort of cooperation from happening.
    No there is no such law.

I agree with you completely... if they did this and hired or got one of moneybomb organizers (that worked on Ron Pauls moneybombs) on their team, Rand would have by now at least one one million dollar moneyomb.

This Facebook video had been leveling off at about 300,000 views last week. Then after the Paris attacks, it's been viewed 350,000 more times in the last 4 days. About 680,000 total now. Not as viral as Mike Lee's video of Rand, but it's doing very well.

Rand's campaign sent it out on Facebook today.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

i spent hours last night arguing with people with their brains off on fb on matt walsh's blog about this exact same thing! Great video.

People are such morons. I got told I was being turned into the FBI and multiple times told to renounce my citizenship and to go over there and join ISIS.

I fear after over 2 decades of interventionalist brainwashing, that it cant be undone. People literally refuse.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a video that should be linked to/hosted on an official campaign site (they could buy the rights) along with complete text verbiage and links for those that don't watch videos. Then it should be advertised all around the web using those click-bait type ads. eg: "Why is Marco Rubio arming Al-Queda?" etc.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 11-18-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Ask Mike Lee to post this video.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    God people wake up... Rand is and was right.

Awesome video. Would be nice if there was 45 second version.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Now this is solid gold and I am going to spend the next hour Twitter bombing this with the hashtag #randpaultruthbomb
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

The campaign has who knows how many million emails. Instead of always begging for money I wish they would sometimes send emails that say... help us spread this message, share, like and comment on this Facebook message, etc. That could really make something like this take off, instead they send the same old fake sounding emails all the time.

Can the moderators of this forum send an email or direct message to all registered users to like share and comment on this video? I feel this is a very important video that needs to be spread.

BOOM!! goes the bomb of truth

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/668546576571240448

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Gr8 clip thanks for posting.