Thread: Rand Paul on Predictit.org

Rand Paul on Predictit.org

Who else here thinks that Rand Paul's price on Predictit.org is ridiculous? He has been trading at .10 or below for some time now and I don't get it at all.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hate to say it, but when that betting website was up (can't remember the name, but I think it was Intrade), it predicted the Presidential election in 12' closer than any poll I read.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Hate to say it, but when that betting website was up (can't remember the name, but I think it was Intrade), it predicted the Presidential election in 12' closer than any poll I read.
    Dude this site has Rubio winning and Paul behind Christie,Fiorina, Huckabee, and Romney..... Nothing about that makes any sense.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-07-2018 at 08:33 PM.

PredictIt doesn't seem to be quite on par with the accuracy that Intrade had, but it's still a very reliable market. Much more trustworthy than going on polls alone.
    Benton/Collins 2016

No, I am just buying up as many as I can to an average of .10. I have over 10% now and I am 100% sure that it will hit much higher than that before it is over. I really believe that Rand has a shot at winning as well...
    Last edited by reduen; 10-26-2015 at 01:17 PM. Reason: This was meant to have a quote with it..

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Are you trying to stir up interest so the share price rises and you can make a profit ... I just looked and its up 6 cents ( to 13 cents) today
    No, I am just buying up as many as I can to an average of .10. I have over 10% now and I am 100% sure that it will hit much higher than that before it is over. I really believe that Rand has a shot at winning as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    PredictIt doesn't seem to be quite on par with the accuracy that Intrade had, but it's still a very reliable market. Much more trustworthy than going on polls alone.
    In what scenario does Rubio lead with forty something percent?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by reduen View Post
    I have a lot of fun on that site, although I got Biden wrong and lost $150

Quote Originally Posted by smokemonsc View Post
    I have a lot of fun on that site, although I got Biden wrong and lost $150
    Sorry to hear that smokemonsc. Is it already a done deal? Who knows if he will change his mind? I mean they still have Romney as an option for the gop...

Sorry to hear that smokemonsc. Is it already a done deal? Who knows if he will change his mind? I mean they still have Romney as an option for the gop...
    He said he wouldn't run, so it's pretty much sealed. There's always more markets though

He's in first place among the establishment candidates.
    Benton/Collins 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    He's in first place among the establishment candidates.
    A clever person would pick Rubio as the winner of the CNBC debate, full disclosure that is what I am doing.

Quote Originally Posted by smokemonsc View Post
    A clever person would pick Rubio as the winner of the CNBC debate, full disclosure that is what I am doing.
    I'm gonna sit this one out but if you end up being right, you and I need to talk..!