Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Fox News Outnumbered for full hour - 10/23/15

[Video] Rand Paul on Fox News Outnumbered for full hour - 10/23/15

Already 30 min in!

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2G-WRYRXgY
    Last edited by jct74; 10-26-2015 at 09:29 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

He is tearing it up. Making common sense on syria. man we are going to have to get the full hour on here! Big exposure

He is hitting it out of the ballpark. Neocon FOX watchers have to be astonished how someone can look and talk so presidential. This hour long show video needs to be spread to all Republicans, especially the over 50 crowd.
    Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    It's an hour-long show on FOX, where one male guest talks with the four female hosts (hence "outnumbered").

Rand's the guest today; and he's killing it!

That sounds exciting! Can't wait for the tube.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    It's an hour-long show on FOX, where one male guest talks with the four female hosts (hence "outnumbered").

Rand's the guest today; and he's killing it!
    Cheaper than "the five" I guess.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Rand talking about his student outreach as well. i have only caught last 30 minutes, and it is great.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cheaper than "the five" I guess.
    lol, about 20% I'd say.

Waiting for a tube.. If Rand is truly killing it then this is awesome.
    I remember from March/April/May when he was attacked with being condescending to women.

Not that he was condescending but it's nice if he does well with a panel solely made up with women.
    "I am a bird"

I think he did well, he was on for an hour, I missed bits and pieces, did he mention anything about the border?
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    lol, about 20% I'd say.

Waiting for a tube.. If Rand is truly killing it then this is awesome.
    I remember from March/April/May when he was attacked with being condescending to women.

Not that he was condescending but it's nice if he does well with a panel solely made up with women.
    I bet Rand can handle 4 women.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I think he did well, he was on for an hour, I missed bits and pieces, did he mention anything about the border?
    He was on Fox for an hour straight !? WTF, that's pretty big news on it's own.
    "I am a bird"

I bet Rand can handle 4 women.
    I see what you did there...

Here is the last segment...

Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    Here is the last segment...

Atta boy right there!

I saw the whole hour. Rand was magnificent, and got maybe three times the amount of time he would get total at a debate.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand Paul for Peace

I am so tired of hearing about Benghazi - it's beyond tired and played out. Quite frankly, the folks on the ground in Libya in 2012 were aware of the risks and had no right to be there in the first place. Zero sympathy from me for them meddling in other countries affairs and fomenting civil war. Excited to see the rest of the show though.

Quote Originally Posted by mit26chell View Post
    I am so tired of hearing about Benghazi - it's beyond tired and played out. Quite frankly, the folks on the ground in Libya in 2012 were aware of the risks and had no right to be there in the first place. Zero sympathy from me for them meddling in other countries affairs and fomenting civil war. Excited to see the rest of the show though.
    Agreed, but large segments of the GOP base still care about it.

Anyway, that was a very small part of the show.

Good stuff all around here. Sadly I didn't see this since my house doesn't have cable television, hopefully there will be more clips online soon.

Rand Paul for Peace

Whole segment?? Please??
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    LOL, he just owned that Hillary shill towards the end of the clip. Kind of like in an "eat it bitch!" sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    LOL, he just owned that Hillary shill towards the end of the clip. Kind of like in an "eat it bitch!" sort of way.
    Rand makes a great point about Les Aspin and the Mogadishu attack - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_As...days_in_office
    If Hillary worked for Bill she would be asked to step down for personal reasons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    does anyone have a video of the whole show?

Chick got owned about Black Hawk Down.

You can watch the entire show here:

https://archive.org/details/FOXNEWSW...00_Outnumbered

It's split up into 1 minute segments but not really a big deal. Probably no one going to upload the whole show to youtube.

Wow, that was an excellent interview. I can't see how anyone listening to that couldn't come away with a really positive impression of Rand.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Damn Rand couldn't help but smirk after his smooth pwning of that girl.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Damn Rand couldn't help but smirk after his smooth pwning of that girl.
    Rand Paul for Peace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast