I moved around a lot and went to public and private schools and was home schooled as well.

The two times I went to a public school in first and fifth grade, I had to go to the principal's office with a group of classmates. We were all accused of different types of misbehavior. In first grade, I was accused of throwing food for example. In sixth it was something else. Both times it was for something I didn't do.

The principal started by asking one of the kids if he did what he was accused of. He said no and then was accused of lying and told that lying was worse than doing whatever he was accused of doing. After getting yelled at the kid admitted to it. He then went down the line asking each of us if we did what we were accused of. In the end all of us eventually admitted.

It seemed like most of us were actually innocent. Granted, I was hyperactive and figured I was accused of the wrong crime, however I didn't like being forced to feel that I was a liar if I protested my genuine innocence. I'm wondering if this was actually some kind of programming. Did anyone else have a similar incident, or does anyone know if this is actual protocol.

This may sound like an odd question, but it made an impact to have me questioning over 30 years later.