Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rand says Trump would be worst GOP nominee ever-I don't agree

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He tried to get a slam and run shill to engage in constructive dialog. It didn't work. How is that a lack of ability to 'handle constructive criticism'? Constructive criticism is something different from slam and run shilling.

And speaking of dispositions...

...is something you ought not do.
    oh he's just mad because his war on Rand doesn't work in here.

These don 'the rump' Trump cheer leaders are fun to bitch slap..

shiny shiny spin spin trump fools are going to love their doggy style ass $#@!ing if they keep staring at this fool.

hah...and burp.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And speaking of dispositions...

...is something you ought not do.
    Good, you posted the entire quote from the summer that came after 8 weeks of your nastiness in neg reps, nasty attacks and false accusations.
    Last edited by kahless; 10-20-2015 at 08:28 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    As usual you can't handle constructive criticism of Rand's campaign and dissenting opinions. You have a nasty disposition yet still wonder why your personality is ineffective in your work in the field of grassroots for Rand.

LOL...shiny shiny spin spin....you must live in Bendover, OH...lol

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    LOL...shiny shiny spin spin....you must live in Bendover, OH...lol
    It was your question to the forum why you are having a difficult time in the field. The things you hear from me and others, you are also going hear from these folks you are trying to convert. If you handle it like you do here then you have your reason why it is not working out so well for you.

The forum would be far more interesting if you and acptulsa actually tried to refute dissenting opinions rather than attack. Maybe you would have luck winning over a few people and hone your skills for the field as well.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was your question to the forum why you are having a difficult time in the field. The things you hear from me and others, you are also going hear from these folks you are trying to convert. If you handle it like you do here then you have your reason why it is not working out so well for you.

The forum would be far more interesting if you and acptulsa actually tried to refute dissenting opinions rather than attack. Maybe you would have luck winning over a few people and hone your skills for the field as well.
    shiny shiny spin spin...well, you know the rest.

btw...my reputation in my county is well known to the neocon tea-o-cons...especially the fascist party leader up here..bubba.

there is no trying to convert these traitors, and apparently the same applies to you, so..there we are. On your knees or on your feet...
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 10-20-2015 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    shiny shiny spin spin...well, you know the rest.

btw...my reputation in my county is well known to the neocon tea-o-cons...especially the fascist party leader up here..
    Many people that came to Ron and Rand's campaigns used to be Neocons or Teacons. It is not like they cannot be converted but it sounds like you made sure that will never happen.

Many people that came to Ron and Rand's campaigns used to be Neocons or Teacons. It is not like they cannot be converted but it sounds like you made sure that will never happen.

fools are gonna be fooled. There is a point that banging your head against the wall is a fools game. Some people you just can't reach. So be it.

just so you know kahless, i am currently a Precinct Committee Officer in my district...3rd term.. I talk to a LOT of my neighbors. Some i reach, some i don't....

its very close to how things work on the net....some do, some don't, like you for instance.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 10-20-2015 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Funny that you never mentioned acptulsa accusing people who disagree with him of being paid by Trump? You're such a clown.
    The best way to disagree with someone is to state your opinion and your alternative, without saying the other person is a "clown" or some other pejorative.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Funny that you never mentioned acptulsa accusing people who disagree with him of being paid by Trump? You're such a clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The best way to disagree with someone is to state your opinion and your alternative, without saying the other person is a "clown" or some other pejorative.
    Such hypocrisy. acptulsa is protected here for some reason. He can discuss any topic and behave in every manner that violates the forum mission. Meanwhile the rest of us have to watch what we say and when one of us at one point gives in to the acptulsa or JK/SEA level of discourse we hear about it from hypocrites like yourself.

Such hypocrisy. acptulsa is protected here for some reason. He can discuss any topic and behave in every manner that violates the forum mission. Meanwhile the rest of us have to watch what we say and when one of us at one point gives in to the acptulsa or JK/SEA level of discourse we hear about it from hypocrites like yourself.
    I've violated the forum mission?

Got a link?

Got news, chum. The forum mission is not your mission on the forum. Not the same thing at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Do we need to replace Chip Englander with Jesse Benton or somebody more appropriate? There is plenty of time to turn his campaign around. Especially when the majority of candidates drop out.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandPaul4Prez View Post
    Do we need to replace Chip Englander with Jesse Benton or somebody more appropriate? There is plenty of time to turn his campaign around. Especially when the majority of candidates drop out.
    The campaign doesn't need "turning around". I'm pretty confident the campaign knows what they're doing in setting up Rand as the anti-Trump. Not only is Rand exposing the truth behind Trump, he also stands to gather many of the anti-Trump voters who have been part of other campaigns, once those candidates drop out. Anyone who supports authoritarian Donald Trump needs a reality check.
    RVO˩UTION

Donald Trump: "Get used to it conservatives"

RVO˩UTION

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123