Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The RPF Memorial Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    how?! Kenny dead?? I just don't get it..

met him in CPAC 2011.. he brought Hash Tootsie rolls and joints and a bunch of RPF and liberty people smoked in the hotel parking lot and hung out in his room.. such a funny and energetic guy.. and extremely passionate about liberty..
    I believe that was when I met him as well. I never saw this thread so I did not know he had passed. RIP Kenny.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    🤧🤧🤧😭😭🤧🤧😭😭🤧🤧🤧

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

RIP to all of those on here that died. I wish I could've gotten to know them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-29-2023 at 10:06 PM.

pcosmar

Pete Osmar

9 March 2023.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Hvactech passed
    Damn.

I see he hasn't been active since 2021.

We seem to be dropping at an alarming rate.

RIP

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone's gotta say it...did he or didn't he?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Hvactech passed
    He seemed pretty young.
    I would imagine had he been killed by a drunk driver, that would have been the statement.
    Passed away kinds indicates to me that he died for an undisclosed reason.
    It seems that people dying at younger ages is the new norm. So much for an improved health system.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Damn.

I see he hasn't been active since 2021.

We seem to be dropping at an alarming rate.

RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Someone's gotta say it...did he or didn't he?
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    He seemed pretty young.
    I would imagine had he been killed by a drunk driver, that would have been the statement.
    Passed away kinds indicates to me that he died for an undisclosed reason.
    It seems that people dying at younger ages is the new norm. So much for an improved health system.
    He had about with lung cancer, I dont think he quit smoking, seemed to be doing well and all numbers wnet down and his place seems gone.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345