Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The RPF Memorial Thread

#RIP_Amy
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 03-14-2017 at 12:58 PM.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Oh, man... I just signed in to see what was up... haven't been here in... years? And this is the first thing I clicked on. I distinctly remember discussing stuff with at least five of these people and it really hit me seeing these names. Good folks.

It's good that you guys put this up and have a forum dedicated to this.
    "If men are good, then they need no rulers. If men are bad, then governments of men, composed of men, will also be bad - and probably worse, due to the State's amplification of coercive power." - Ozarkia

"Big Brother is watching. So are we." - WikiLeaks

Laissez-nous faire, laissez-nous passer. Le monde va de lui meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient Void View Post
    Oh, man... I just signed in to see what was up... haven't been here in... years? And this is the first thing I clicked on. I distinctly remember discussing stuff with at least five of these people and it really hit me seeing these names. Good folks.

Hello brother, long time no see.

Stick around a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient Void View Post

Welcome back... your dreams were your ticket out...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I can't even think of what to say to her. Wow, rough times.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Yeah, I like cops. They keep the streets safe. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Fed is NOT safe from audit, Trump has said he wants to audit the fed and we may have some bills coming up soon.

Trump is helping Rand pass his healthcare plan, if you think Trump actually supported RyanCare then you are foolish and you need to go read the threads where I addressed this topic. Rand was talking to Trump 2-3 times a week, and Rand told Trump straight up it wasn't going to pass, it didn't have the votes. Trump knew it wasn't going to pass, so he supported it to make sure it was all Paul Ryan's failure and none of it could be blamed on him. Trump hates Paul Ryan.

Trump is going to help save Syria, with Russia's help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    It is not about brainwashing. You can support Trump for practical reasons. I think Danno is right about the Syria missile strikes helping Trump politically in the US. The media stopped talking about the sickening russian narrative. Proof again it was just a hoax to manipulate the public opinion.

Trump made a good call as a politician. Libertarian souls can bitch all they want about principles and being conned. Trump is going to disappointed again. I have enough hairchest.

Just answer the question. Which game is Trump playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I can't even think of what to say to her. Wow, rough times.
    Me either, I'm pretty speechless...

Just found out about this:

not.your.average.joe

His younger cousin has assumed his account in remembrance and posts under his account name, but the original NYAJ passed away from leukemia earlier this year.

RIP

ETA - I had his name added on the OP already, but was unaware of his account still being active.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-06-2017 at 02:37 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234