Live_Free_or_Die

kathy88's husband

BuddyRey

Amy31416

Shem Kellogg

speciallyblend

not.your.average.joe

Working Poor's husband

May God shine on your souls and grant peace.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-06-2017 at 01:34 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thanks

Each of these people has affected my Life more than most people I know In my daily life.. These people and many of you make this place my home and I am grateful for all of you who have stuck it out on these forums for so long and to those who will join us along the way going forward. We are a family here and it's been that way for a long time now. We are united by principle but strengthened by the community that has developed here. I look forward to the next 9 years and pray we don't lose anymore soon.
    Last edited by Kotin; 10-15-2015 at 02:59 PM.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

A list I do not want to join,, but I would be in good company.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Thanks for the thread, bro. These are from my buddyrey memorial/tribute/prayer site. It's virtually the same for the others recently departed, so I won't paste redundancies.

God rest their souls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    tkubic46
    Did not know this member well.

What happened and when?

ETA - I see he changed his username to:

dr. hfn
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-15-2015 at 07:05 PM.

I didn't know meatwasp left. I always wanted to get that book. I'll order it now.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    thanks

Each of these people has affected my Life more than most people I know In my daily life.. These people and many of you make this place my home and I am grateful for all of you who have stuck it out on these forums for so long and to those who will join us along the way going forward. We are a family here and it's been that way for a long time now. We are united by principle but strengthened by the community that has developed here. I look forward to the next 9 years and pray we don't lose anymore soon.
    *hugs*
    btw, if you or anyone else here of the millenial generation or younger around here dies before me, I'll give you a thrashing when I see you in heaven. I'm sick of burying and mourning friends so young. :'( *cries*

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I didn't know meatwasp left. I always wanted to get that book. I'll order it now.

RIP
    This is it, right: http://www.amazon.com/Merriweather-S...er+and+fairies ? IDR the exact title.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This is it, right: http://www.amazon.com/Merriweather-S...er+and+fairies ? IDR the exact title.
    I thought they had a book on homesteading from their own experiences.

My tribute in music.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

RIP.

I don't get in extended talks with members on here and I never really talked to any of these members, but I read a lot of their posts and I know that we lost a great deal of wisdom and personality when each of them passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This should be a "sticky" .
    as memory and reminder.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Shem Kellogg

21 June 2016

RIP
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-21-2016 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Date was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Shem Kellogg

20 June 2016

RIP
    Damn...
    Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense.
    -Ron Paul

Shem Kellogg

20 June 2016

RIP
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

6 down,,,

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

RIP, Shem Kellogg

I had a bad feeling when I saw this thread was active again.

Somber duty...

Who has left us, that I may have missed?

tkubic46

WilliamC

Meatwasp

BuddyRey

Amy31416

Shem Kellogg

May God shine on your souls and grant peace.
    Live_free_or_Die?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6138267
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Added.

I am getting reports that speciallyblend has died in a 4 wheeler accident

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    Oh come on...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Lord have mercy! Please tell me this is not true!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

his name is Kenneth "Kenny" Griffin , Leadsville Co
    if anyone can confirm I would appreciate it
    Last edited by CaseyJones; 07-31-2016 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post

WTF!?? :'( THEY KILLED KENNY!
    He was a funny guy, so I think he would appreciate a bit of silliness in his honour...

May his memory be eternal! :'(

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast