Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand will make history tomorrow by going live all day.. This is sick

Rand will make history tomorrow by going live all day.. This is sick

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's kinda cool.

I'll be watching. Should be fun!

Here's hoping they've done some trial runs so the tech goes smoothly.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

So Rand is saying he will stream through the debate as well. This is a pretty big deal. Vince Harris had a hand in this. No one touches our digital media

So if we promote the h*ck out of this, will that break the stream ?
    "I am a bird"

Is he going to wear a helmet cam ?

This is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Very cool. Just remember Rand to turn the camera off for bathroom breaks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Definitely sounds like something a "dying campaign with anemic fundraising" would do.

($#@!in politico )
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

On Tuesday Rand Paul will become the first candidate to live stream an entire day on the campaign trail
    By Corie W. Stephens, Rare Contributor | October 12, 2015

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to hit the campaign trail with a presidential candidate? Typically, only staffers, maybe a few select reporters and the candidate themselves would know.

Rand Paul wants to make history.

On Tuesday, the Paul campaign says it will give an unprecedented insider’s look at what campaign life really entails for an entire day—something no other presidential candidate has ever done.

The Paul campaign’s Chief Digital Strategist Vincent Harris told Rare, “In an effort to continue his efforts to run the most digital savvy and transparent campaign on either side of the aisle, Senator Paul will be the first Presidential candidate to live-stream an entire day on the campaign trail.”

The live stream, which will be able to be viewed through the campaign’s Facebook and UStream.tv pages, will begin with Paul’s morning in Iowa and will last throughout the entire day.

The coverage will wrap up Tuesday night with Paul reacting live to the Democratic debate—the first time Hillary Clinton will have to face Bernie Sanders and the rest of her competitors.

Now that could be fun.
    More: http://rare.us/story/on-tuesday-rand...ampaign-trail/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I've been expecting his social media team to pull out some impressive stuff that nobody has ever seen.

I submitted this to slashdot.org. Hopefully they put it on the front page. You can help by upvoting the submission here.

http://slashdot.org/submission/50868...trail-tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    I submitted this to slashdot.org. Hopefully they put it on the front page. You can help by upvoting the submission here.

http://slashdot.org/submission/50868...trail-tomorrow
    Ahhh, slashdot. Not sure how well this will go over there. 50/50 ?

maybe better if some of them actually watch the stream...

I just posted this on /r/politics on reddit: go give it some help

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...ome_the_first/
    the rEVOLution begins!

I've been skepitical about a lot of their ideas but this is actually pretty cool! Hope someone compiles a highlights clip

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now to take it to the next level, they need a live stream channel every day where they basically do a live Rand Paul news channel, covering live events and doing massively pro-Rand interviews all day. It would be epic
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Get C-SPAN Washington Journal on speed dial tomorrow morning

Might want to tip off all the other news channels too and pray for a slow news day.
    Talk radio shows too.

-t

Theverge.com is now reporting it

Quote Originally Posted by garyallen59 View Post
    I just posted this on /r/politics on reddit: go give it some help

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...ome_the_first/
    Done and +rep for being proactive. I upvoted and left some comments.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Rand Paul is going to live stream his entire Tuesday

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul is going to give voters a glimpse into the hectic life of a presidential candidate on the campaign trail.

The Republican presidential hopeful says he plans to live stream an entire day on the campaign trail in Iowa where he is currently campaigning.
    More: http://mashable.com/2015/10/12/rand-paul-livestream/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This needs a bump. Be sharing the live link tomorrow, folks...this could be a last chance to get some grass-fires going in this campaign. Share it on the pages you run on Facebook. I'll be covering it here: http://iroots.org/2015/10/12/randlive-all-day/
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

hope there's gonna be a drone-cam.

eta - clicked the link in the op - photo on the article is credited to Gage Skidmore - nice.
    Last edited by georgiaboy; 10-12-2015 at 09:55 PM.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

If he gives live-cam commentary while watching the debates I might actually watch this.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    If he gives live-cam commentary while watching the debates I might actually watch this.
    First you kill your own people then your own daughter, then you come on Rand Paul forums and spread negativity and despair.... Now wonder half of your army deserted and you ended up dead...

Shame. You had sooooo much potential.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

I predict Ron will make an appearance

Rand is live on his website! If your tweeting use #Randlive This is going to be so cool.

When does it start? It says the channel is off air right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    link?
    RandPaul.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast