Thread: Gunny?

Gunny?

Been absent for a while as well.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Don't know. If he was going the same direction as me,, he may have been stopped by the same forces.

Even a Marine is no match.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

He last posted on Facebook about an hour ago.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    He last posted on Facebook about an hour ago.
    I don't FedBook, so thanks for the update, glad to hear it.

Not sure if he decided to take a break, but I know he was disgusted by all of the Trump articles we were seeing a few weeks ago.

I don't FedBook, so thanks for the update, glad to hear it.
    I just peeked at his FB page and it appears he's traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

He's doing fine AF, at least it seems by his FedBook. He got a job on a computer install out in Boise. Seems the gig will be 5 nights a week for the next six months working on Apples for some nice filthy lucre. I'm stoked for him.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He's doing fine AF, at least it seems by his FedBook. He got a job on a computer install out in Boise. Seems the gig will be 5 nights a week for the next six months working on Apples for some nice filthy lucre. I'm stoked for him.
    Good news, thanks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw on FB he posted that he was going to be busy the next coming months, for a good job offer

But I am so glad we're all checking up on each other. I did a FB rundown of everyone from here I haven't spoken to or sen on here recently... just to check.

Love everyone here. <3

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    P4P in b4 me, oops.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

He posted a thing on Facebook about getting a huge job that would suck up his time for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    He posted a thing on Facebook about getting a huge job that would suck up his time for a while.
    Thanks for catching us up. We hadn't heard.

I am not worried about him , I bet he is raking it in somewhere .Probably drove right through here and never offered to buy me a beer. You know how those Marines are , LOL.

He is just busy.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Not hardly.

Just asking FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post

He is just busy.

Not hardly.

Just asking FFS.
    Just joking FFS
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post

He is just busy.
    LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For what its worth, his last post was September 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Seriously? WTF??

This is stupid. I'm out.
    He was last online October 1st though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post

I imagine he'll be back, (and hope so, as well.) Life dynamics change, sometimes for the better...
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Seriously? WTF??

This is stupid. I'm out.
    I've shared those sentiments a time or two. Incidentally, that was in response to my debate thread getting shut down.

Yeah, the system is trying to keep him busy and bribed him with bookoo bucks to take on a job so that he won't have time to campaign for Rand. /conspiracy
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Maybe he just got sick and tired of all of us. And it isn't even worth the effort anymore.

I'm coming to understand that position.