Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Amy [Amy31416] Memorial Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Not exactly,, but I was homeless when she left. That is in another thread.
    glad you're in a better place

What's the other thread, totally curious now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Her memory is eternal. Miss you sooooo much, Amypi! :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Via Amy's brother, here is a pic on the one year anniversary:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amy1year.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	262.2 KB 
ID:	5294
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

2 years ago already. RIP Amy.

Been two years already?

Jebus...

RIP Amy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Been two years already?

Jebus...

RIP Amy.
    Still think about her and pray for her soul regularly. Greatly missed. R.I.P.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Amy will always be missed .

maybe for the best, don't know, but her family left out "wife"

Wonder about the current relationship between Kludge and his daughter.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    maybe for the best, don't know, but her family left out "wife"

Wonder about the current relationship between Kludge and his daughter.
    When was the last time you heard from him ?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post

Shortly after her death.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am Facebook friends with him, but he rarely posts. I do occasionally peek at his Mom's page to see how the little girl is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I am Facebook friends with him, but he rarely posts. I do occasionally peek at his Mom's page to see how the little girl is doing.
    She is still in prayer. often
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It's always sad to lose a friend.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I've been avoiding the remembrance and what to post. But, remembrance and posting is just something unavoidable. She was/is one of the good ones. Wish she were here, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Been two years already?

Jebus...

RIP Amy.
    WOW.

bump, will think of amypi today.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    bump, will think of amypi today.
    I knew "Pi Day" would bring her up.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RIP Amy.

Would be nice if we could get an update from Kludge or family and hear how he daughter is doing.

Her memory is eternal. :'(

Amy would approve...

https://www.twitter.com/RepThomasMas...71327500226560
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Via Amy's brother, pics from Mother's Day 2018...

Name:	Amy_Memorial_2018.jpg 
Size:	701.5 KB 
ID:	5995

Name:	Amy_Grave_2018.jpg 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	5996

Via Amy's brother, pics from Mother's Day 2018...
    i'm not crying. You're crying.

Bump for AmyPi Day.
    it's been 4 years?!

Bump for AmyPi Day.
    Bump for PiDay

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was heading in here to do the same thing
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The last thing Amy ever wanted,,was to protect Meris From Kludge.

Damn it,, I gotta go looking for an Obit.

not gonna buy it otherwise.
    Talked to Kludge just now, Métis is now
    10 and doing fine. Pcosmar is an $#@!.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Talked to Kludge just now, Métis is now 10 and doing fine.
    That is great news, thanks for posting.

Tell Kludge to stop by and say hello sometime.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Pcosmar is an $#@!.
    Yup I am.

Probably a good thing I was stranded in the Oregon Desert.

And Meris has been under protection.. My angels watch her.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast