Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy [Amy31416] Memorial Thread

Amy [Amy31416] Memorial Thread

"Amy passed away a couple days ago"

----

[Mod Edit]:

There is an online guestbook for Amy at the following address. The messages left there should be visible to her family:

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/eri...nces/176075114

Attachment 4567

----------------

Edit:

There is now a GoFundMe link for people who wish to donate for funeral and burial costs for Amy31416. This has been set-up by a friend of Amy's (and some high school friends) who are also in touch with Amy's family. It is to help with cemetery costs, but can also be used to go to Meris as well.

Attachment 4585

Money raised will be used for funeral/burial costs and for her daughter as well.

Amy Brookhouser passed away suddenly and unexpectedly at her home. She left behind a 4 year old daughter, brother along with many close friends and relatives. Amy did not have life insurance. Let's give Amy a proper burial and headstone.
    Link:
    https://www.gofundme.com/ff76c2kc

Edit: Friday, May 26th, 2016, photos added. Posted here.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-06-2016 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Added Memorial link, split topic.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    my sincere sympathy goes out to you and yours, may GOD rest her spirit.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Omg - what? Kludge, I am sorry for your loss.

Wow so sorry to hear that. She was a popular member here. My condolences and be strong.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

ouch, that is seriously.. bad news...
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Wut? :'( Srsly? I can't handle anymore young friends dying on me like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

May her memory be eternal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I have nothing more to say...

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-15-2015 at 02:57 PM.

no.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

I can't really find words but man...
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

I'm very sorry to hear this.

This is indeed sad news. I am so sorry for your loss.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

I don't know what to say but this sucks.

Kludge, if you want to provide details, I will create a memorial for her at FindAGrave.com.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It isn't just about you now.
    The last thing Amy ever wanted,,was to protect Meris From Kludge.

Damn it,, I gotta go looking for an Obit.

not gonna buy it otherwise.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

ok, i'm not in the loop here....are we talking about Amy Pi..?

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Yes.

Yes.
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/eri...114&fhid=22415

R.I.P.

I never had a picture of her before.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Im sorry Kludge

I think so...and I'm in shock right now. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I think so...and I'm in shock right now. I'm so sorry to hear this.
    damn...so sorry to read this. Her last post according to her page was 9-17-2015...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is just so sad. I do not know how this could be. This is one of the times that the world doesn't make any sense.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    I'm getting this all off my chest here because I don't think it'd be a good idea if I even went to her funeral.
    Kludge, I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't think you and I have ever spoken to each other on here, but I'll throw my two cents in on this...I agree with those who say you should go. You don't get a second chance for this. I really believe you will regret it later if you don't go. Time has a way of blurring some of the difficult things we go through with family after they've passed on. You're going to be in a place where you'll remember mostly all the good things one day, and you'll regret you didn't say goodbye. Go. Trust me.

Oh my gosh. I'm really sorry to hear of this news.

So sorry to hear..very tragic news.

Thank you for ferreting that out Pete.

Go with God Amy...go with God.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yes.
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/eri...114&fhid=22415

R.I.P.

I never had a picture of her before.

I hate those feelings I get sometime...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast