Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy [Amy31416] Memorial Thread

This is so sad and she was so nice.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just, $#@!!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A friend of many years has died,,, This is most sad.

I had hoped to meet her in real life after experiencing her wit and intelligence here.
    Sharing the joy of her child. Her hope for Liberty.

She was a catalyst in my life.

and she will be greatly missed.

/pain
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

First BuddyRey now Amy?? What's going on with the class of 2007?
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    A friend of many years has died,,, This is most sad.

I had hoped to meet her in real life after experiencing her wit and intelligence here.
    Sharing the joy of her child. Her hope for Liberty.

She was a catalyst in my life.

and she will be greatly missed.

/pain
    Yep. Is very, very sad. It is certainly true and remarkable that people that we don't really know but interact with in the digital world can and do have an impact on our lives and influence the paths that we either follow or make. It certainly does happen. I don't think that we really reserve the time to absorb that until it is often too late. This is a really good point that you make here. A very, very good point.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-15-2015 at 02:52 AM.

This is horrible.... so sorry to hear this :-(
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I don't even know what to say. This makes me really sad.

I'll miss her.
    "I am a bird"

So sad. Hope you and your daughter will be ok.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

My deepest condolences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Sorry for your loss.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

im so sorry for your loss kludge.

thinking of you today kludge. the best to you.

And to concur with what others have already written:

Go to the funeral, and be there for your daughter.

I'm so sorry. May you be comforted in the knowledge that others care. Please go to the funeral. Losing a mom is the most lonely experience in the world.

Prayers.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

RIP Amy31416.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amy.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	4566
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Fair winds and following seas...
    Peace and prayers to all who knew and loved her.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I awoke this morning to a day filled with sunshine, clear sky and promise. Now it seems as if a great cloud has settled in.

RIP Amypi. You will be missed.

There is an online guestbook for Amy at the following address. The messages left there should be visible to her family:

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/eri...nces/176075114

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101721548.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	4567
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Rest in peace, Amy.

Numbers 6:24-26:

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
    The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
    The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Kludge, I'll be praying you stop blaming yourself, and that you and your daughter can be together.

Our community has lost too many.

With rue my heart is laden
    For golden friends I had,
    For many a rose-lipt maiden
    And many a lightfoot lad.

By brooks too broad for leaping
    The lightfoot boys are laid;
    The rose-lipt girls are sleeping
    In fields where roses fade.
    --A. E. Housman
    Last edited by Lucille; 10-13-2015 at 10:37 AM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

What a tragedy....so sorry for your loss.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

I don't know what to say except I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to her family and loved ones.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

This is really sad. Amy will always be a part of the RPF chat gang from back in the day. Rest in peace.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 10-11-2015 at 03:23 PM.

Rest in peace

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I didn't know her very well, but I've heard many good things about her. Very sad, and our deepest condolences to her family and all friends in here
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast