Thread: Say NO to "Speaker Ryan"!

Say NO to "Speaker Ryan"!

No explanation needed.

Can we go 2 for 2?

I think Webster is the best of the current options.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-05-2018 at 07:20 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Ryan's office says he's not running.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0S31D220151009

Ryan's spokesman Brendan Buck noted, however, that Ryan had repeatedly said he is not seeking the speaker's job. "Chairman Ryan appreciates the support he's getting from his colleagues but is still not running for speaker," Buck said.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Ryan's office says he's not running.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0S31D220151009

theyre just building him up to look like a reluctant candidate while they lever the freedom caucus into caving

A lot of people are confusing Rand Paul with Paul Ryan. This might create an impression Rand has given up. They substituted Ryan for Paul in one of the previous polls.

They are pushing him hard on the Sunday morning show circuit. I can not believe the things I am hearing about this guy, even a eulogy would be more restrained. How can they push this clown so hard ?

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/paul-ryan-no-savior/

But Paul Ryan is the rising conservative star of the Tea Party, everybody likes Paul Ryan is what they tell me
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Can we say no to all of them? I can speak for myself and my own house.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.