Thread: Neocons Demand Escalation in Syria

Neocons Demand Escalation in Syria

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand should lead a bill that makes it so any senators that vote for an offensive war or preemptive strike on another country, at least one of the senators children (both male and female, since equality) must be drafted into the military and have to either be in forward operating bases the country we attack or on front lines patrolling. Only exception is if we are attacked on US soil by uniformed enemies, then no draft of their children when war is declared.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Rand should lead a bill that makes it so any senators that vote for an offensive war or preemptive strike on another country, at least one of the senators children (both male and female, since equality) must be drafted into the military and have to either be in forward operating bases the country we attack or on front lines patrolling. Only exception is if we are attacked on US soil by uniformed enemies, then no draft of their children when war is declared.
    Not good enough. You are not going to draft a ten year old. No no no... The congressman himself is required to enter military service at the front lines. No exceptions ever. Dying of cancer? You go to war. Have small children? War. Eighty four years old? War. six months pregnant? War.

In fact, the only service you may join is the Marines as a buck private. Amphibious invasion? First wave for you. Airborne assault? First wave.

Basically, you sign your own death warrant. I would settle for nothing less than this.

Enact that bill and watch how unwarlike America suddenly becomes.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Give 'em guns and send 'em over.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Not good enough. You are not going to draft a ten year old. No no no... The congressman himself is required to enter military service at the front lines. No exceptions ever. Dying of cancer? You go to war. Have small children? War. Eighty four years old? War. six months pregnant? War.

In fact, the only service you may join is the Marines as a buck private. Amphibious invasion? First wave for you. Airborne assault? First wave.

Basically, you sign your own death warrant. I would settle for nothing less than this.

Enact that bill and watch how unwarlike America suddenly becomes.
    Great idea!!!

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic