Thread: Donald Trump says Bergdahl should have been executed

Donald Trump says Bergdahl should have been executed

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...cuted-34353578

This guy would be scary with our military. I don't understand how any so-called libertarians can not be utterly repulsed by the vast majority of his views.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post

This guy would be scary with our military. I don't understand how any so-called libertarians can not be utterly repulsed by the vast majority of his views.
    He wants peace with Russia, was against the Iraq war, and opposes the Syrian war. So while his views on military discipline may seem a bit rough, his views on what to do with the military are excellent. And that is what really matters in the end.

He also wanted to plunder Iraq's oil. Yeah his views are wonderful.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    He wants peace with Russia, was against the Iraq war, and opposes the Syrian war. So while his views on military discipline may seem a bit rough, his views on what to do with the military are excellent. And that is what really matters in the end.
    You're right when I think of antiwar noninterventionist, Trump comes to mind because of all his past antiwar speaches.
    Rand Paul for Peace

That is 100% bull$#@!

This guy wants to go take the oil fields with the US military and hold them hostage.. And that is just one thing he has said that would be utterly $#@!ing disastrous.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Yes, he also said he would make Putin hand over Snowden to be executed.

Agreed.

This is getting surreal.

Actually I believe Trump would try and execute a lot of people that disagreed with him. If he had control of the justice department he would be pushing for a lot of capital crimes on people he hates. It doesn't take much for him to hate people either.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    tronalddump has some "very special things planned" for the executive kill list.

He also wanted to plunder Iraq's oil. Yeah his views are wonderful.
    You are misrepresenting his views. He didn't want to go in to Iraq at all. What he has said is that if we were going to go in to Iraq then we should have taken the oil fields, which is 100% correct. If we are going to have an insane, expansionist foreign policy, then we should at least get something out of it. But Trump doesn't think we should have an expansionist foreign policy.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    tronalddump has some "very special things planned" for the executive kill list.
    LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

You are misrepresenting his views. He didn't want to go in to Iraq at all. What he has said is that if we were going to go in to Iraq then we should have taken the oil fields, which is 100% correct. If we are going to have an insane, expansionist foreign policy, then we should at least get something out of it. But Trump doesn't think we should have an expansionist foreign policy.
    That wasn't his position until about 5 minutes before he declared his candidacy. He opposed the Iraq war over a year after it started, when popular sentiment was turning on the conflict. Trump doesn't oppose an expansionist foreign policy, he simply says whatever gets fools dancing to his beat, and I'm not falling for it.

Bernie Sanders opposed the Iraq war, and he is 100% in favor of an expansionist foreign policy, provided he's the one in charge of it.

Well, in my opinion, rape ought to be a capital offense.

And teh Donald was accused of rape, in such a way that I'm inclined to believe the accuser.

So....

Then why did he want troops in Kosovo? He wants to go back into Iraq now. Trump advocated pulling the troops out of Iraq all the while during the later bush administration but now says ISIS is obamas fault for pulling out of Iraq? So if he had been elected instead of Obama and carried out his policy to pull the troops out would he have been blaming himself for creating ISIS?
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.