Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caitlyn Jenner Claims She No Longer Feels Like A Woman And Asks Everyone To Call Her Bruce

Caitlyn Jenner Claims She No Longer Feels Like A Woman And Asks Everyone To Call Her Bruce

http://www.shockwire.com/caitlyn-jen...er-bruce-again

Talk about flip-flopping! Bruce Jenner AKA Caitlyn Jenner is making headlines again. Sources close to Jenner have disclosed that she's now having doubts whether she's really a woman and is in the process of asking everyone to call her Bruce again.

Jenner claims that after lots of soul searching, she is certain about this decision.

Earlier this year, Bruce Jenner made national headlines when he revealed on a 20/20 interview that he was going through a gender transition. Jenner's announcement was a huge victory for the LGBT community that was lacking a high profile celebrity. Jenner, is a retired professional athlete who won the men's decathlon at the 1976 Olympics and a member of the notorious Kardashian family.

Coming out as LGBT is definitely a courageous but nerve wrecking experience which enables a person to live a more authentic life. Let's hope that this is a final decision for Bruce and that he's completely comfortable with himself now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this article credibility is in dispute
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Maybe she is going through menopause.

Caitlyn the Bruce.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

hormonal / PMS
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Maybe she is going through menopause.
    Or going through wo-men-or-pause. LOL!

She probably didn't anticipate what $#@!s men are to date.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

ratings must be sucking
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bruce avoided the vehicular manslaughter charge, which was held over his head to force him to cooperate with that whole stupid Caitlyn stunt. "She" avoided the case, as agreed, and will now return to being a "he". Most people would do crazy stuff to avoid prison, too.

A peek into Hollywood. You're welcome.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Bruce avoided the vehicular manslaughter charge, which was held over his head to force him to cooperate with that whole stupid Caitlyn stunt. "She" avoided the case, as agreed, and will now return to being a "he". Most people would do crazy stuff to avoid prison, too.

A peek into Hollywood. You're welcome.
    Lol.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Really? I would thought women got it way better when it comes to dating. Dating women is no picnic, I have seen the process make big, strong, tough grown men cry

this is because ultimately, the problem was not Bruce realizing he is a woman, it is that he is fundamentally unhappy with some aspect of himself and is trying to fix it but just does not know how.

Bruce is a man, was born a man, and mutilation he self-commits does not change this. Many people supporting this confused "movement" will not like him going back on this as they will no longer have someone to point to as an example. All of these people have no idea what they are doing and are really making life more complicated for themselves and others.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Or how his would feel when putting out.

Really? I would thought women got it way better when it comes to dating. Dating women is no picnic, I have seen the process make big, strong, tough grown men cry
    I was joking. But the truth is I have seen it cut both ways.

Probably too many years taking steroids and ended up with low testosterone later in life. Maybe now his testosterone bounced back into normal range with improved diet like less soy or something.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol.. can't make up their mind eh?

That settles it, definitely a chick.

I expect apologies from those here who refused to admit it before.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

you guys are all eating up this bull$#@! article pretty nicely.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

South Park all ready did all this with Mr. Garrison..

Coming out as LGBT is definitely a courageous but nerve wrecking experience
    Wracking, not wrecking...it is nerve-wracking...sweet Jesus!

Lol.
    Not sure if you're mocking.

You think this is a coincidence?

Jenner's manslaughter charge dismissed Sept 30.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b029b3f1b19e70
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

He's still a man, as far as I know. I think I read somewhere he kept his 3rd knee - that just makes him a dude with boobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    He's still a man, as far as I know. I think I read somewhere he kept his 3rd knee - that just makes him a dude with boobs.

#CutItOff: "If Jenner was really brave, he would cut off his penis"

But there's nothing "brave" about getting fake boobs.
    If you're a dude it's kind of brave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Acala again.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Honestly...

Women hold all the cards in the dating scene and sex scene, and still they bitch and moan about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Honestly...

Women hold all the cards in the dating scene and sex scene, and still they bitch and moan about it.
    They do not

Well, there's these…

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	set_caitlyn_jenner_mr_olympian_costume.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	4562 0nly $74.99

I was joking. But the truth is I have seen it cut both ways.
    Apparently Bruce is considering a similar series of "cuts" both ways?

Edit: Oh he, ....
    Oh never mind.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Every time this subject comes up, I'm reminded of a Mad Magazine I had as a kid. They were making fun of people who stereotype others, and one of the things they highlighted was people who think guys named Bruce are gay. Which was a real stereotype at the time. So, they had someone saying that, while in the background the television was announcing that Jenner won the gold in the decathalon--'Bruce is the world's greatest athelete!'

Definitely ironic in retrospect.

How do these stereotypes get started?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast