Thread: Russia Air-Dropping Leaflets Into Syria

Russia Air-Dropping Leaflets Into Syria

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

crazy!!!!!!!
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by J.Michael View Post

Savor the embarrassment of the War Party at the hands of Putin.

....but let's not go crazy.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 10-08-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

The war party doesn't like to be taunted. Obama in particular seems petty. If Putin keeps showing him up, I worry that he'll retaliate.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The war party doesn't like to be taunted. Obama in particular seems petty. If Putin keeps showing him up, I worry that he'll retaliate.
    Short of going full-Strangelove, there's really nothing they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Well. It doesn't particularly matter to me if you are amused or not. Respectfully speaking, of course. "Going crazy" is dependent upon one's grasp on the international goings on at the moment beyond this particular event and their relevance to western policy as a whole. Is a matter of perspective. I like to think I'm rather tight in that area. So, yes...make no mistake about what I indicated there. It certainly is happening. And, again, it being a matter of perspective. I've written much here about it. Although it has largely gone ignored while we cheerlead our favorite politicians. Politicians who generally speak of nothing on the state of international goings-on in any relevant way.

At one time, we discussed foreign policy in a relevant way here. And in great depth. That doesn't happen any more. Seems like I may as well be watching cable news when I read discussion here with regard to international goings on. Is about as deep as a mud puddle. Seriously. Is pathetic.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-09-2015 at 12:32 AM.

^^^Don't know what you're talking about.

All I'm saying is that putting Putin's face over Ron's, as if to imply that Putin is a person who warrants equal respect, is more than a little off the mark.

Putin's the enemy of our enemies in the War Party, but that doesn't make him our friend.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone who can read Arabic.... Translation please.

AND (from the article):
    'The Motherland [presumably Syria] is ready to hug you back again. Give up your arms as hundreds of other young guys like you have done.'
    Not sure which flyer that is.

Called it:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6009778
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 10-09-2015 at 02:10 AM.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Obama is a war criminal but if we had any other run of the mill GOP president, we would be knee deep in Syria already and making our way towards Iran.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic