Thread: Man who calls police to say he’s ‘too high’ found in pile of Doritos

Man who calls police to say he’s ‘too high’ found in pile of Doritos

http://myfox8.com/2015/10/08/man-who...le-of-doritos/

Quote Originally Posted by FOX8, Ohio
    AUSTINTOWN, Ohio -- An Ohio man made a strange, and not-so-wise call to police last Friday to tell them that he was "too high" on marijuana.

Police arrived at the 22-year-old man's home at approximately 5:20 p.m, according to WJW.

There, they found him on the floor "in a fetal position," surrounded by, "a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and Chips Ahoy cookies."

According to a police report, the man told the officer that he couldn't feel his hands because he smoked too much weed.
    911 call at link.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Huh.. well that was dumb. He should have just gone to bed.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Lol some people just can't handle it..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Well $#@!, if this don't inspire me. I'm sitting here on this beautiful afternoon wondering what to do. It's been a good long while since I've been "too high" and today seems like a good day. Huzzah!

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Well $#@!, if this don't inspire me. I'm sitting here on this beautiful afternoon wondering what to do. It's been a good long while since I've been "too high" and today seems like a good day. Huzzah!
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

And there folks, you see how that stuff can ruin your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Calling the police?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'm with Chapelle.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Calling the police?
    Yeah. They often put people through all kinds of expensive hell for that.

Yeah. They often put people through all kinds of expensive hell for that.
    Yes but the lesson learned is well worth the price. This man's life could have been saved. Imagine if he kept using that drug. Maybe he would have overdosed or even worse died!

This sounds like a scene out of a comedy movie.

Life imitates art.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Yes but the lesson learned is well worth the price. This man's life could have been saved. Imagine if he kept using that drug. Maybe he would have overdosed or even worse died!
    Then they could say, he did it to himself.

But of course they can't let people harm themselves, they have to do it preemptively because that's the job of law enforcement. They should just put that on the sides of their cars.... 'We hurt them before they can hurt themselves.'

And the life of everyone else. Dipshits abound and their personal experience becomes food for fodder by those that are square.

Another violent drug criminal arrested & off the streets.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Too High?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Too High?
    Fell asleep. Passed out. On his arms. Circulation was cut off and hands felt asleep. Couldn't "feel" his hands. Obviously had to use his toes to call 911.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Another violent drug criminal arrested & off the streets.
    #DoritosLivesMatter

LMAO@ thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Police arrived at the 22-year-old man's home at approximately 5:20 p.m, according to WJW.Police arrived at the 22-year-old man's home at approximately 5:20 p.m, according to WJW.

Maybe he shoulda called at 4:20

911 dispatch should have told him to drink a few beers, watch a good flick and chill.

Damn. I tried, I tried really hard but I failed.

I'm sorry

Damn. I tried, I tried really hard but I failed.

I'm sorry
    Pick yourself up by the bootstraps and try again!

I got stoned and beat on a truck bed floor,, till it was very nearly straight.

Damn lazy hippie
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

In other news...

There's a marijuana initiative is on the ballot in Ohio.

Relevant? You decide.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since Danke won't ask I might as well...were they gay Doritos hanging out with the sailor cookies? Cause Pepperidge Farm remembers. Everything.