Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Versus the Disciples

Paul Versus the Disciples

Paul Versus the Disciples

By Bassam Zawadi

Introduction

It is a common misconception amongst Christians that Paul and the Apostles of Christ were unanimous in their preaching of a crucified Jesus. Christians think that the apostles and Paul were preaching the same doctrine and everyone believed in the divine Jesus who came to be crucified for the sins of the world.

However, if one examines the bible carefully, that person would observe that Paul and the disciples were not preaching the same doctrine and did not believe in the same Jesus.

The Apostles in Jerusalem heard that Paul has been preaching a different doctrine in Galatia and Corinthia.

Paul was telling them not to follow the law anymore and that they don’t have to eat kosher meat anymore or to be circumcised (according to Genesis 17::14, the covenant is broken if there is no circumcision) etc. So the Apostles went to Galatia and Corinthia and convinced everyone that Paul is wrong, when Paul heard about this he went straight back to the cities………

Galatians 1:6

6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel

It says different Gospel, so obviously the disciples were teaching them a different doctrine and it was not just minor issues.

Galatians 2:11-21
    Paul Opposes Peter

11When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong. 12Before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. ( why did people such as the Apostle James still believe that the law regarding food should still be applied? If Jesus came to replace the law, then why are they still following the law?) 13The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray. (so, Peter, James and Barnabas are wrong?)

14When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?
    15"We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' 16know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified. ( why are they arguing over following the law or not? Why are they not in agreement of doctrine?)
    17"If, while we seek to be justified in Christ, it becomes evident that we ourselves are sinners, does that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not! 18If I rebuild what I destroyed, I prove that I am a lawbreaker. 19For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"[d]

Paul condemns all Jewish Christians including Peter and Barnabas. We only have Paul’s side of the story but Peter’s recollection of this story is not given to us in the New Testament.

Peter truly would have known Jesus better than Paul. There is dispute whether 1 Peter is a letter written by Peter and almost all scholars, ancient and modern agree that 2 Peter is not a letter written by Peter.

Acts 4:31

31After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.

If Peter was filled with the Holy Spirit then why is Paul calling Peter a hypocrite for eating with the Gentiles and then when people came from James he got up. James is Jesus’ half brother, he lived and stayed with Jesus. Why did he still think that people have to eat kosher meat? We don’t have any account of Peter’s story regarding this incident. Barnabas is also called a hypocrite in verse 13. Look how in verses 15 thought 17 Paul is arguing with them about the law. That means the disciples wanted to follow the law and suggested following it. Otherwise Paul wouldn’t have mentioned it. How could he say those things to Peter and look what Jesus said about Peter.

Matthew 16:18

8And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Paul said in Romans that all food is clean.

Romans 14:20

20Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a man to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble.

In the Book of Acts the Apostles wrote a letter to the gentiles to abstain from certain foods and that not all foods were declared clean

Acts 15:29

29You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these things. Farewell.

Galatians 3:1-3

1You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or by believing what you heard? 3Are you so foolish?

Obviously we have people that are disagreeing with him. If Jesus taught that the law is over clearly, then people would not be arguing over this.

2 Corinthians 11:4-5

4For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough. 5But I do not think I am in the least inferior to those "super-apostles."

This is all doctrine and again he is criticizing the disciples.

2 Corinthians 11: 22-24

What anyone else dares to boast about—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast about. 22Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they Abraham's descendants? So am I. 23Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. 24Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one.

Again he is comparing himself to the disciples. If this man were truly doing all this work for God, he would not be complaining about his pain and torturing and suffering. If he is truly sincere he would not have mentioned those things. Prophets and messengers never complained and boasted about their sufferings.

Conclusion

So it is clear from the Bible it self that not everyone believed in the Jesus who came to get crucified for the sins of the world and to replace the law. That there were different amongst the Apostles and Paul. The Apostles stuck to the true teachings of Jesus, which was upholding the law and that the Apostles who lived with Jesus know him better than Paul who never even saw Jesus except in a "vision". The only deceiver here was Paul and not Allah.

Recommended readings

http://www.justgivemethetruth.com/pa...a_deceiver.htm

http://www.comparative-religion.com/...ne_conspiracy/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I click on the link and this is the first thing I see:

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    I click on the link and this is the first thing I see:

Sherry Shriner is sometimes fun and entertaining, without really meaning to be, kinda like you.

What I Believe
    By Sherry Shriner

I believe Yahushua is God in the Flesh, who came to earth to redeem mankind was crucified on the cross and arose three days later defeating sin and death.

I believe His salvation is available to all races and nations and that the New Covenant replaced the Old Testament seedline of Israel. Those who worship and follow Him are the "New Israel" regardless of seedline, race, or nation.

I believe that while the pagans glory in the suffering of Yahushua on the cross we are to glory in His Resurrection.

I believe the KJV purposely mistranslated the name of the Son of God from Yahushua to "Jesus" and that this "Jesus" being taught in the majority of churches today is not Yahushua Himself but Satan.

I believe the KJV is the Modern Day Garden of Eden containing the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil through the two different Gospels being preached throughout it... the Gospel of the Kingdom (Tree of Life) taught by Yahushua and "I bring to you another Gospel" (Tree of knowledge of good and evil) taught by the false apostle Paul. One leads to eternal life while the other leads to apostasy, error, and away from the teachings of Yahushua and His 12 Apostles.

I believe there are 12 Apostles appointed by the Lord and not 13. Matthias replaced Judas, not Paul.

I believe John's warning at the end of the book of Revelation of "adding to or subtracting from" his book was exactly that, his book, and doesn't pertain to the KJV since it didn't exist at that time. Churches abuse this passage to keep their sheeple in apostasy and under religious mind control.

I believe the KJV contains the inspired Word of God but in itself as an entirety is a manipulated manuscript leaving out the inspired books of Enoch, Jasher, and Jubilees (referred to in the KJV) and replaced with the RCC agent provocateur Saul-Paul whose books teach and replace the Gospel of the Kingdom with his own "Gospel of Grace" which leads readers away from celebrating the Feasts of the Lord and into adopting pagan rituals and customs. I believe that Paul's "Amorality - becoming all things to all people" compromised the way and truth of the Gospel of Yahushua which grants adherents a license to sin mentality and leads them into false doctrines such as tongue speaking and the rapture of the "church" and negating the celebrating of the Feasts of the Lord and the Father's Commandment of celebrating the Sabbath on the 7th day (Saturday).

I believe that close to 99% of the false teachings in the churches today are based on Saul-Paul's teachings leading people astray http://www.justgivemethetruth.com

I believe Satan has an offspring on earth as quoted by Yahushua, the Apostles, and taught in Enoch known as the Serpent Seedline http://www.serpentseedline.com and that Saul-Paul was of this serpent seedline and the very one Yahushua warned us of before He left.

I believe Daniel's warning "they shall mingle with the seed of men" in Daniel 2:43 is the fulfillment of this seedline today http://www.thewatcherfiles.com http://www.serpentseedline.com

I believe the Jews governing Israel today are the fake Kazar Jews and serpent seedline Jews who are running the nation on a political ideology of Satanism/Zionism and a New World Order rather than a theology. I believe the holocaust was implemented by these Talmudic worshipping serpent seedline Jews such as Adolph Hitler who wanted to eliminate the Torah-Yahushua believing Jews so the fake Jews could establish their own homeland of Israel to be dominated by themselves.

I believe that the New World Order and Zionism are mere forms of Satanism and working together to lead the world into the worship of Satan and paving the way for the arrival of the Antichrist.

I believe that Aliens and UFOs are Fallen Angels and will fulfill Joel 2 and Revelation chapter 9 in the last days.

I believe that America is the last days Babylon prophesied in Revelation chapter 18 http://www.sherryshriner.net/sherry/america-babylon.htm

I believe that the Elect and the Church are two different groups and that there are two groups of 144,000. The first group being the Elect and the second group being from the 'church.' http://www.sherryshriner.net/sherry/144.htm

I believe that it is the apostate 'woman' the 'church' who will give rise to the Antichrist (Rev. 12) through their support of Zionism and the New World Order.

Last edited by Ronin Truth; 10-08-2015 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Sherry Shriner is sometimes fun and entertaining, without really meaning to be, kinda like you.
    You really link to some scholarly sources, don't you? Thank you for brining this to the forums.

You really link to some scholarly sources, don't you? Thank you for brining this to the forums.
    She's one of yours, just whip her into line, or burn her at the stake.

She's one of yours, just whip her into line, or burn her at the stake.
    One of mine? What do you mean by that?

Ronin, are you saying I'm an alien too?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One of mine? What do you mean by that?
    Think about it really hard. You may be able to figure it out.

(HINT: Read the "What I Believe" post again, until it clicks.)

When you are completed with your OFF TOPIC diversions and distractions, do you have ANY ON TOPIC thread posts to share?

(HINT: Read the "What I Believe" post again, until it clicks.)

When you are completed with your OFF TOPIC diversions and distractions, do you have ANY ON TOPIC thread posts to share?
    I read that "what I believe" post. I don't believe any of that unbiblical complete garbage.

Do you have any links directly from aliens? I want to read what the aliens wrote, not just what the ones who they talked to have written.

You like to speak in code. Are you an alien?

You like to speak in code. Are you an alien?
    Silly Sola_Fide post score +1.

You only think it's code, compared to the bogus gobbledygook, hocus pocus malarkey, pseudo scholarly BS Paulinism double speak folder-all trivia you and your crew usually speak.

Nothing ON TOPIC to add to the thread?

You only think it's code, compared to the bogus gobbledygook, hocus pocus malarkey, pseudo scholarly BS Paulinism double speak folder-all trivia you and your crew usually speak.

Nothing ON TOPIC to add to the thread?
    You didn't answer the question. Or did you? Are you speaking in code again?

I want the truth Ronin. Are you an alien?

You didn't answer the question. Or did you? Are you speaking in code again?

I want the truth Ronin. Are you an alien?
    And the people in HELL want ice water.

This Earth is not my home. I'm just passing through.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -- Albert Einstein

"Complexity is the essence of the con and the hustle."

ON TOPIC
    anywhere on the horizon?

And the people in HELL want ice water.

This Earth is not my home. I'm just passing through.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -- Albert Einstein

"Complexity is the essence of the con and the hustle."

ON TOPIC
    anywhere on the horizon?

He's an alien! I knew it!

What planet are you from Ronin? Tell me the truth.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What planet are you from Ronin? Tell me the truth.
    Jesus told me not to. Does the name Metatron ring a bell?

Are you just killing time until more of the Paulinista Mafia reinforcements show up, before posting and getting finally ON TOPIC?

Jesus told me not to. Does the name Metatron ring a bell?

Are you just killing time until more of the Paulinista Mafia reinforcements show up, before posting and getting finally ON TOPIC?
    Are you from Metatron?

Are you from Metatron?
    Nope.

I was just curious if it rang a bell for you.

Nothing ON TOPIC to contribute?

Nope.

I was just curious if it rang a bell for you.

Nothing ON TOPIC to contribute?

What planet are you from?

Jeez even the Muslims can figure out the OP.

Jeez even the Muslims can figure out the OP.
    Get back on topic. I want to know what planet you're from.

Get back on topic. I want to know what planet you're from.
    I don't care. Start a new thread with that for a topic.

I don't care. Start a new thread with that for a topic.
    Is this another code?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The OP claims that Paul and the other apostles did not preach the same doctrine. That's a pretty bold claim. I wonder what their basis for it is. Nowhere in the article is any supporting evidence presented.

Is this another code?
    Which words are hanging you up?

Actually, yes, it's code for "I don't care. Start a new thread with that for a topic." Pretty clever,eh?

Which words are hanging you up?

Actually, yes, it's code for "I don't care. Start a new thread with that for a topic." Pretty clever,eh?
    You aren't being honest with me. If you are an alien, just tell me the truth.

You aren't being honest with me. If you are an alien, just tell me the truth.
    Your security clearance is improper. Give me 4,700 reasons why I should.

Your security clearance is improper. Give me 4,700 reasons why I should.
    All I want is the truth. What planet did you come from?

Or were you saying you are Metatron, the recording angel from the Kabbalah myth?

I want to know.

All I want is the truth. What planet did you come from?

Or were you saying you are Metatron, the recording angel from the Kabbalah myth?

I want to know.
    It's much more an issue of dimensions than it is planets.

Nope, Metatron is the angel name of Enoch, the human who didn't die, and that ain't me.

Have you ever heard of Urantia?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast