Thread: Student bullied by school officials, cops, commits suicide.

Student bullied by school officials, cops, commits suicide.

More collateral damage in the war on us.

GENEVA, OH — A sophomore at an Ohio High School took his own life, and some people are blaming the actions of school officials for his death.

Hayden Long committed suicide after he faced disciplinary action at his homecoming dance according to his friend Hank Sigel.

Sigel wrote an open letter saying that he, Hayden, and some other students were “verbally attacked” by school officials and police and questioned without their parents. This was after Sigel says that the group of kids were accused of smelling like marijuana at their homecoming dance.

Sigel said that Hayden was told by school administrators, “that he had ruined his life.” He said the students were told, “they would fail their classes, had ruined their academic careers, and had made the biggest mistake of their life.”

Sigel’s open letter has been gaining attention on social media:

The district says it is aware of the claim. In a letter to the community the Superintendent said:

“This is a devastating loss for so many. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and “we” as a district and community support the family in every way. We sympathize with them for their loss and understand this is a very difficult time. Our focus right now is on the grieving process of the family students, staff, and community.”

Counseling will be provided for students at the high school and the middle school. Geneva has cancelled its football game for this week.
    http://fox43.com/2015/10/06/student-...mates-suicide/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Phil, stop stringing us along...

​WERE THE COPS OK?????
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Bravo, Hank. Bravo. Take these suckers down. Take them down.

The biggest myth is that your "permanent record" matters a $#@! at all.

Oh, you can't get into a thirty thousand dollar a year school? Well perhaps being hopelessly made a debt slave isn't the best thing, anyways.

Had I known then what I know now, I would have more openly said $#@! their schools and I don't know, would have actually learned something of value.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Public school is child abuse. When are Americans finally going to get that and pull their kids out, preferably en masse?

Drug laws ruin more lives than drugs ever will.

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/tee...g-catastrophe/

The school released a statement Tuesday saying that Long’s parents “in no way blame the school system and are offended that some others are speaking for them.”
    SMH.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Counseling will be provided for students at the high school and the middle school.
    Yeah, I'd really feel comfortable with their "help." They did a great job helping Hank. Glad I home school my kids. Sometimes school officials and teachers are as bad as any bully who would pick on you on the recess grounds. The difference is that school yard bullies don't have "authority."
    Last edited by RJB; 10-07-2015 at 12:59 PM.

I'm thinking that there's more to the story. The school situation may have been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, but I suspect there was more in his life that was troubling him.

If his family reads this: I'm sorry for your loss.

It's cute you think you know your rights.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The school released a statement Tuesday saying that Long’s parents “in no way blame the school system and are offended that some others are speaking for them.”
    The Stockholm Syndrome is strong in this one.

When I first read Hayden offed himself, I was hoping it was this Hayden:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.