Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump: "Eminent Domain is a wonderful thing"

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    [I]f people like me turned out for Romney at least we would have had "Repeal and Replace" already and competition across state lines.
    This made me LOL.

Then I thought about it.

Then I LOLed even harder ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Baby-killers and whore-mongers have generally preferred snark to logic, you are no exception.
    Okay...
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Okay...
    You're a bit slow on the uptake, so I'll break this down for you using more direct and simple terms.

Opposing birth control means repudiating a notion that sterile sex is ideal. People who have big families do so on purpose, accidental pregnancies are the product of people who either fornicate or whom try to use contraceptive measures to engage in monogamous fornication/Onanism. Your one-liner was not only snarky, but abjectly moronic and reflective of somebody who doesn't consider a person's words before making stupid jokes.

Try thinking outside of the media/establishment bubble that tells you to screw and avoid having too many kids, and a whole new world will open up to you sonny.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Nope, you'd simply need to quash the secular/atheistic culture that has been running rampant in much of this country.
    So if you want to reject society wide culture change then you need to change the next generation, but people have access to more information every day. So your only option is going to be war.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trumps daughter is good looking, he's got my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    So if you want to reject society wide culture change then you need to change the next generation, but people have access to more information every day. So your only option is going to be war.
    Not really, I have no illusions about this being settled in my lifetime, and with regard to the war option, I don't need to engage in any hostilities in order for secular humanist culture to come to a violent end, there is an ever-growing number of Islamic people in America who will probably take care of that once their numbers are strong enough. Ironically enough, most of these idiotic secular humanists are open-borders people so, much like those fools who met an untimely end in the Charlie Hebdo incident, they will be the cause of their own demise. They will not be in much of a position to fight back either given that most of these fools either aren't having kids or only having 1 or 2.

The down-side to this is that they will drag the rest of us into the tyranny of a heretical sectarian group in the process and it'll get worse before it gets better. I don't like the idea of living under an Islamic authoritarian regime, or something similar should another group take over (such as all the Papists flocking in from Latin American), but when it occurs, I'll know who's fault it will have been and be happy to point the finger their way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123