Thread: Ron Paul on Rand Paul, "Keep doing what you're doing and stick to your principles"

Ron Paul on Rand Paul, "Keep doing what you're doing and stick to your principles"

Rand Paul for Peace

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She's hot, but also weird looking. Maybe she's hot, because she's weird looking. Thoughts?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    She's hot, but also weird looking. Maybe she's hot, because she's weird looking. Thoughts?
    Her eyes are too far apart, which is hot. And kinda weird.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That's right, pay no attention to Ron Paul, focus on the female reptilian in the poorly crafted skin suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

That man is a machine!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I wouldn't kick her out of my bed.
    But the level of attraction didn't stop me from focusing on what the good doc was saying. Miss hearing that guy regularly.

-t

Welcome to Fox. If you want to sell garbage to guys...

The strange part to me is the fascination the local Fox affiliate here has with somewhat pudgy guys with limp wrists, pretentious first names and an obvious lisp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Go Rand!
    Last edited by William Tell; 07-06-2018 at 08:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    It is the hair, also some other factors.
    I'm more inclined to agree with Danke on his theory, but I do appreciate the intelligent discourse we're having. Good analysis, all around.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Welcome to Fox. If you want to sell garbage to guys...

The strange part to me is the fascination the local Fox affiliate here has with somewhat pudgy guys with limp wrists, pretentious first names and an obvious lisp.
    Ha same here. A flaming anchor with a huge gold wedding band that talks about his wife and kids. But still obviously flaming. You aren't foolin anybody son.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

His advice is good. I think Rand has deviated from it a bit and Ron's wanting him to get back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by adam220891 View Post
    His advice is good. I think Rand has deviated from it a bit and Ron's wanting him to get back on track.
    I think if Ron wanted Rand to get back on track, Ron wouldn't have said, 'Keep doing what you're doing.'

Rand's on track. Trump made a fool of himself and thousands of his shills popped up here trying to rouse us to pressure Rand into making himself a sideshow. I'm glad he didn't. Even if we do have an uphill battle making people see that a feisty 'burrow from within' pain in the Senate's ass is anti-Establishment and an admitted buyer of Senators isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.