Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Libertarian Senate Candidate Admits to Animal Sacrifice

Libertarian Senate Candidate Admits to Animal Sacrifice

Florida Libertarian Candidate running for Marco Rubio's Senate seat made the NY Daily News today for admitting to sacrificing a goat and drinking its blood (he is a pagan). His name is Augustus Sol Invictus and if you listen to his videos on Youtube you'll notice:

1. He's probably the best spoken LP political candidate in history
    2. He's hardcore. The anti-Gary Jonhson.

A Call For Total Insurrection:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm watching this, its weird, but like, Martin Scorsese weird...whatever that means. lol
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Only in Florida. No wonder Jeb Bush moved there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Florida Libertarian Candidate running for Marco Rubio's Senate seat made the NY Daily News today for admitting to sacrificing a goat and drinking its blood (he is a pagan). His name is Augustus Sol Invictus and if you listen to his videos on Youtube you'll notice:

1. He's probably the best spoken LP political candidate in history
    2. He's hardcore. The anti-Gary Jonhson.

A Call For Total Insurrection:
    FWIW, I'll take Harry Browne anyday.

Why Government Doesn't Work (pdf)
    How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World (pdf)
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 10-06-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Psi-op intended to make libertarians look stupid.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Also, he sounds like Elmer Fudd.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Psi-op intended to make libertarians look stupid.
    Yes, this. We don't need a revolution. We just need to vote harder.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Also thanks to the OP for highlighting the part about him being a pagan, in the title of this thread. Because that's really what this thread should be about.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nutbar factor 6

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Yes, this. We don't need a revolution. We just need to vote harder.
    Vote smarter, not retarder.

Vote smarter, not retarder.
    Yes, we just need to vote smarter, and we can lower taxes to a reasonable, rational level for where taxes should be. If we take it down from 31% to let's say 30% I think that should be enough.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Nutbar factor 6
    He's a nutjob because he's a pagan, or because he thinks voting doesn't work?

(Answer is both. Voting works just fine.)
    - Kim Kardashian

He is a Reptilian Overlord and you "have to listen" or live to regret the day you "resorted to mockery".
    The Force is Strong with this one.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    He is a Reptilian Overlord and you "have to listen" or live to regret the day you "resorted to mockery".
    The Force is Strong with this one.
    Haha ya isn't he an idiot? LOL
    - Kim Kardashian

Update: At ~12:30 he actually gets pretty good.
    Update 2: At ~14:30 he goes crazy...
    Last edited by Indy Vidual; 10-06-2015 at 09:16 PM.

One of his problems is that like so many in the LP, he links libertarianism to libertinism. It's a common error.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Update: At ~12:30 he actually gets pretty good.
    Update 2: At ~14:30 he goes crazy...
    One of the best political speeches I have ever heard in my life. He's already a better public speaker than Obama, and you give this guy a few more years and he will be Huey Long level good. Certainly one of the brightest stars in the Libertarian Party. Harry Browne was a great speaker no doubt, but he always gave off a bit of an infomercial pitch man vibe. This guy is pure fire and brimstone.

One of his problems is that like so many in the LP, he links libertarianism to libertinism. It's a common error.
    I think you are conflating his libertarianism with his paganism. He is a strong advocate of both.

I think you are conflating his libertarianism with his paganism. He is a strong advocate of both.
    No, he's the one who's doing that. Not just paganism either, but immorality.

Plus he's a white supremacist. They all sound the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    No, he's the one who's doing that. Not just paganism either, but immorality.
    Yes, he's an immoral person for suggesting people should feel free to do what they want to do, free of judgement from others.

But you're right, he doesn't get it. It's very important for us to judge people, for how they spend their time, or the next thing you'd know you'd have people having sex on the streets, doing cocaine in office buildings, having multiple wives, multiple husbands, (!!), etc, etc. It would be madness.

I'd much rather maintain our status quo, which really isn't that bad, than to allow THAT happen to our great country.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 10-06-2015 at 10:01 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

I officially declare this topic bxm's stomping ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Also thanks to the OP for highlighting the part about him being a pagan, in the title of this thread. Because that's really what this thread should be about.
    It kind of explains the sacrifice thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

$#@! drinking goats blood. Real religions all stick to human blood. If its scarce, God can turn wine into human blood at short notice, so its hella convenient.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

The cult of Crowley is like the chief way that some of the more amoral Freemasons turn towards utter nihilism, and we are supposed to just take this guys' "good intentions" for granted?

If he actually cared about liberty at all then he would keep his stupid, pagan, goat-blood drinking name far away from it.

The only thing that he is actually accomplishing is to make us all look like stupid idiots...

The cult of Crowley is like the chief way that some of the more amoral Freemasons turn towards utter nihilism, and we are supposed to just take this guys' "good intentions" for granted?
    Since he has been formally expelled from the cult of Crowley, yes, we should. This is not a man who got in to Paganism for the chicks or the power, and his principled stand in his dispute with Ordo Templi Orientis proves it. Compare especially to Obama, who became a fake Christian just to get himself elected to statewide office and has maintained the charade even in to the lame duck term of his final political office.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since he has been formally expelled from the cult of Crowley, yes, we should. This is not a man who got in to Paganism for the chicks or the power, and his principled stand in his dispute with Ordo Templi Orientis proves it. Compare especially to Obama, who became a fake Christian just to get himself elected to statewide office and has maintained the charade even in to the lame duck term of his final political office.
    Regardless, this stupid $#@! is just embarrassing and I doubt that it is incidental.

Couple it with the fact that the guy is calling for an armed insurrection and the whole thing just has psi-op written all over it.

As long as it's his animal, who cares?

LP leadership = a bunch of navel-gazing idiots, "lifestyle libertarians," playing at politics, wasting good people's money on embarrassingly horrible candidates like this dip$#@!
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 10-07-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    LP leadership = a bunch of navel-gazing idiots, "lifestyle libertarians," playing at politics, wasting good people's money on embarrassingly horrible candidates like this dip$#@!
    I watched a few of this guy's videos, all the way through. Which means I've listened to more total minutes of him speaking than I have Obama over the course of nearly eight years. Object to the goat thing all you want, but there is no denying this guy is a talented politician. I think Wylie's hissy fit is more about jealousy than anything else. He wishes he could talk as good as Augustus.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    I officially declare this topic bxm's stomping ground.
    Oh hell ya. He has got my vote.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    $#@! drinking goats blood. Real religions all stick to human blood. If its scarce, God can turn wine into human blood at short notice, so its hella convenient.
    Ok, I LOL'd. Kudos.

Don't know if this or the "bxm" stopping ground comment wind the thread, so you both get a gold star (5-pointed, and in your thigh, not biceps).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast