Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: November 5th Money Bomb!

November 5th Money Bomb!

We need you to help out in promotion!!!

Money Bomb Links
    :

What to do and why?:

1.Pledge at www.randpaulmoneybomb.com

You will get email notification on November 5th.

2.Join our Facebook event and invite all of your friends

Its simple:
    attendance=donations
    invitations=donations

Even if your friends are not "political", if you invite them more people will know about this moneybomb and more will join.

3.Facebook page www.facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBomb/

Like and follow: makes posts from our page more visible and gives us credibility.
    Share and comment: it helps us to spread the message. Comments engage people and that draws more people into conversation. Every Facebook comment, every tweet, every like, share, invitation are important. Everyone, no matter how busy, can give 5 minutes every day to do these things.

Post Status Updates & Comments on Rand Paul, Tea Party, liberty oriented and other Facebook pages!
    3.1. Either type Rand Paul in the Facebook search box and hit "See more results for Ron Paul" in the dropbox...

3.2. Go to the wall of any Ron Paul page and hit "Everyone."

3.3. Now post a status update on the wall about the money bomb so that everyone that visits the page will see it.

3.4. Post a new status update on these pages every so often to make sure new people visiting the page will always see it.

3.5. If the Ron Paul page or any other page posts an official status update, make sure to get in there and leave plenty of comments.

3.6. The best thing we can do is to leave comments and status updates in places where large numbers of Ron Paul supporters will see them.
    3.7. If you see other posts about moneybomb like and comment on it!!! Keep conversation going.

4. Join our Thunderclap campaign

It takes less than 1 minute to do this. What will it do? On November 5th Thunderclap will tweet, post with your account 1 post/tweet about this moneybomb. millions will be reached at the same time. The goal is to make moneybomb trending and go viral.

5.Follow, retweet and favorite our Twitter account twitter.com/randmoneybomb

Spread the word, generate buzz!

6. Use pictures in my second post to promote moneybomb (facebook cover, avatars for forums, twitter, Facebook etc)

DO YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN? Timing is great. On November 5th another debt ceiling debate will happen and Rand will again be in media. It all depends will you ACT and make it happen!

Contact Info:
    barrex@randpaulmoneybomb.com

After every project there needs to be analysis:

We met the enemy and it is us. When all is said and done, more is said than done!

The things that went wrong with moneybombs:

There were 2 failed moneybombs (Sep. 7th and Sep 22nd). 2 organized by us ( Constitution Day on Sep 17th and November 5th). Rand Paul 2016 Facebook group (not official campaign) created Black This Out Moneybomb event and did absolutely nothing to promote it. I had a bad feeling that they will do exactly that (see my previous posts on this forum). We tried to contact them via that page and people that are managing that page. No one responded.It created confusion and people weren't willing to promote moneybombs and pin moneybomb comments on top of their Facebook pages, groups and profiles.

Campaign didn't put a ticker on their front page (and was changing position of it)… Ticker didn't have graph. Before people knew that moneybomb will have a ticker and that it is going to happen.

Because of it I was constantly asked: Will there be a ticker? Will it have a graph? How can we know that campaign will do it? What happened with xy failed moneybomb? This caused great confusion and is main reason why people didnt help us with promotion of moneybombs. Most Rand Paul Facebook groups and pages didnt posted about moneybombs.

Few (of many) other reasons that moneybombs didnt get over 500.000 dollars:

About a month ago 2 top moneybomb organizers got sick almost at the same time and I still didnt hear from them… I hope that they are OK.

There were no awards for most active people like Ron Paul moneybombs had (premium memberships at RPFs, tshirts, DVDs etc.).

Some „liberty“ people on this forum (and elsewhere) went negative about moneybombs predicting and spamming how it will fail. I understand that they can feel that way but I can not understand why did they go out of their way to infest others with their negativity and persuade them not to participate in moneybomb promotion. If you dont have anything positive to say don't say anything. For those who say „moneybombs failed“:No! You failed. You didn't helped! You didn't promote it! What did you expect? Someone will just say „moneybomb“, do absolutely nothing and billions of gold bars will magically appear in campaign accounts? You want successful moneybomb? Well your action says that you don't…. Because you didn't lift your little finger to make it happen. It became self-fulfilling
    prophecy.
    Wast mayority of people at PopularLiberty and RPFs didnt get involved (except few posts under few threads that we started).

RPFs didnt send emails to help with promotion and another one on day of the moneybomb.

My Facebook acc. got almost suspended again for spamming moneybomb promotional material. That Left only Jackie Moon (poor guy )on Facebook promoting moneybomb. As a result there were many pro Rand&Ron, liberty, Tea Party Facebook groups and pages that weren't contacted about this moneybomb.

Curt and his „Superbrochure“ would always show up and push moneybomb comment down in Rand Paul Facebook groups.

Fox pushes neocons and establishment candidates… liberty oriented web sites, youtube channels even those that are openly pro Rand had no interest in helping in any way. Most didnt even answered. I had conversation over email with one of them if they could do anything and I was asked to pay for membership and that they are not getting involved. I asked them just to publish article (that we provided) or they can write one or have interview with our spokesperson..... anything… they werent having any of that. About 3% of them posted about moneybomb.

Many, many years ago I wrote:

It would be wise if RonPaulForums.com had admin/moderator exclusively for activism/money-bombs. His job would be to provide assistance to activists and manage money-bombs. If he leaves all material would be kept as RPF.com property and be given to new admin. This way data and infrastructure would not be lost and could be used for next money-bomb. During first one you get professional video editing software, for second you get mass mailing software, for third professional social media management software etc. After every money-bomb RPF.com would gather more emails, more collaborators, more software etc. When RandPaul2016 comes RPF.com could have well organized team, infrastructure, millions of contact emails, software, social media pages. You will be well known among reporters and other relevant actors. That will give you better probability that they will publish your press releases, opinions, letters to the editor and participate in your money-bombs.
    I lost connection to Orenbus and with him we lost a lot of web pages, programs, scripts, graphics, 10.000-20.000 contact informations of previous moneybomb donors…

I have several thousand media email contacts; lists of pro Rand Paul, liberty and Tea Party blogs, web and Facebook pages with people that are behind them and some other material that I cant give because here I don't know anyone well enough to share personal information of some of those people. This is my last post on this forum (at least for a while if not forever).

When Jackie Moon leaves all moneybomb accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and all other social media accounts and materials will disappear with him.

Lack of enthusiasm.

You get the picture. I am not going to go into further details… because it wouldn't change anything for better. I wrote this for those who will try again… Anticipate problems and dont make our mistakes.

Conclusion:

Good news is that all of this is our fault and that we can rectify it. Bad news, and the reason why I am leaving this site, is that I don't believe we will.
    Few hundred thousand of dollars donated to Rand Paul and „New Rand Paul trend“ is not that bad if you consider that less than 5 people were actively involved in last 2 moneybombs. Actually that is impressive ROI. You want BIG moneybomb? Get actively involved. I could almost guarantee you 1 mil.+ dollars moneybomb if there were 25-50 people actively involved, people who would give 30-60 min every day for next 2 months.

Future:

There needs to be ONE moneybomb that everyone will gather around. This is allready in jeopardy Some people on Facebook are planing to organize Rand Paul Birthday Moneybomb on Jan. 7th. and people here at RPFs are talking about New Year one…If that happens it will almost certainly stop people from participating and ensure even more confusion and even less participation.

Get at least 25 people who will work on next moneybomb (give at least 30 min per day).

Start promoting it NOW and not last 2 weeks.

That would pretty much guarantee 500.000+ moneybomb.Since grassroots is not motivated enough to do moneybombs properly best chance for success of moneybombs is if campaign takes the lead:

Best case scenario:

Rand Pauls official Facebook account creates event „Rand Paul Birthday moneybomb“;

Rand Pauls official Facebook account creates Facebook Group named „Rand Paul Lovers Of Liberty„.. for a campaign that is bragging how moderni t is and how it uses social media I would expect them to have one Facebook group. He could get 100.000 people within a month;

These 2 things above would guarantee that ALL admins of ALL Rand Paul Facebook groups would get on board and would start promoting moneybomb;

They persuade his father, mother, wife, J. Amash, T. Massie, everyone who is payed by campaign and other hot shots in liberty movement join that event;

Some of them post few comments, videos, pictures etc. ;

Rand could offer 5 min of Skype conference, free pdf of his book or some other token of gratitude to people who are promoting moneybomb;

Rand Paul makes video about moneybomb event that he is organizing with grassroots and posts it on social media.

Invested:
    Rand Paul 30 min (1 or few videos, chat)
    Ron Paul 15 min.
    Mother 15 min
    Wife 1 hour (join, posting videos, pictures and comments)
    -person that manages Rand Pauls social media 5 hours (creating event, group, post and communicate from time to time on moneybomb event wall and Facebook group wall)
    -few campaign volunteers 10 hours ( video, graphics for Facebook wall, avatars, gifs, ticker with graphic etc.)

Result: at least 500.000 dollars moneybomb

500.000 DOLLARS FOR 17 HOURS OF TIME INVESTED!!! Some people and campaigns would kill for that.

Simply, easy, clean. Chances of success extremely high................................. if campaign chooses to do it.

For bigger moneybomb: Increase time invested and some other things....if there is positive movement I might return and elaborate, but if no one is willing or capable of doing very simple things that I wrote above there is no use in trying more complicated ones.

Bye
    Last edited by Barrex; 11-13-2015 at 04:08 PM.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Use these to promote moneybomb:

Some avatars for the forums, 64x64 and 115x115:

And Facebook/Twitter:

Facebook cover:

Instagram / YouTube / Google+:

Those and any new ones will be added to http://RandPaulMoneyBomb.imgur.com
    Last edited by Barrex; 10-10-2015 at 09:39 PM.

If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Same.

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Facebook Event: https://Facebook.com/events/951593931573403 (<-- New updated event)

Join the event and invite your friends and all that... you know what to do.

Even if you literally have no friends to invite and not a dollar to give you should still join the event and like the posts, that still helps.

Everyone with a Facebook account should be there. Everyone without a Facebook account that has 2 minutes to create one just for this should be there.

Oh wow, this looks cool! I also love the V for Vendetta soundtrack on the main website, nice touch!

OK, I'm in!

my very first political donation EVARR was either the Nov 5th effort or the blimp, (whichever came first)
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh I am in for at least 100$
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Forgot to add the bribery portion of my post...

I have shiny, brand new, freshly minted +Reps to give to anyone posting that they joined and invited friends to the Facebook event.

I am all out of rep for both Jackie Moon and Jonderdonk.

can I get a little help?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post

can I get a little help?
    Covered.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Thats cool but is there anyway to include the pre-bomb to start 10/28 the day of the debate? There will be a lot of happy and excited libertarians and that energy has to be funneled somewhere...

The ticker should start 10/28 and stream until the end of 11/5
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Jonderdonk View Post
    Joined, invited people
    + Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post

can I get a little help?
    Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    Covered.
    Thank you, and thanks to everyone here. The response so far has been great without even starting the promo on Facebook and Twitter yet.

Some avatars for the forums, 64x64 and 115x115:

And Facebook/Twitter:

Those and any new ones will be added to http://RandPaulMoneyBomb.imgur.com

I have to invite more than 50 to get secret?? I will only invite people to a donation page that I know support Rand or at least are very liberty oriented. My list just fell short... alas, I joined and invited peeps.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well...i tried...got this..

Sorry, this content isn't available right now

I hope they put that on a T-shirt..
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    well...i tried...got this..

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
    Yeah, that's happening for some reason to a small amount of people. Still trying to figure it out.

If you're willing to you can PM me your name on Facebook and I can try something to see if I can find a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    I hope they put that on a T-shirt..
    +Rep. We'll be making T-Shirts available soon, donations will go to helping us promote the event.
    Last edited by orenbus; 10-07-2015 at 02:04 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Now we're talking.

I'm in for $100

A couple weeks ago, I started tracking donations by state. This graph does not reflect the amounts, just number of donors by state:

Total number of donors from 9/24 - 10/3: 9866

I need a picture with hundreds of student volunteers wearing Rand shirts and holding Rand signs. Does it exist yet?
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

can't get in the pledge page, so i'll just pledge here.

at 'least' a hundred, probaby more...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    A couple weeks ago, I started tracking donations by state. This graph does not reflect the amounts, just number of donors by state:

Total number of donors from 9/24 - 10/3: 9866
    Is there anything you can do with that data to promote November 5th moneybomb? Soething that would attract people etc.?

+Rep. We'll be making T-Shirts available soon, donations will go to helping us promote the event.
    Great news, the site won't let me pledge yet. But I'm in for $100. If this starts feel like 08's Money Bomb in for more. And it kinda is
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Apologies to everyone that already joined and invited their friends to the event.

There was a problem causing some people to be locked out, and rather than wait to see if Facebook would fix it we decided to just start a new event now since it's early.

So please join and invite your friends to this new event, even if you already did before.

https://Facebook.com/events/951593931573403

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post
    Apologies to everyone that already joined and invited their friends to the event.

There was a problem causing some people to be locked out, and rather than wait to see if Facebook would fix it we decided to just start a new event now since it's early.

So please join and invite your friends to this new event, even if you already did before.

https://Facebook.com/events/951593931573403

Are you going to delete the other event?
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    Are you going to delete the other event?
    Not yet, to try to give as many of the 330 people going to the old event time to see the updates and join the new one.

I posted once in there, which sends a notification to all attending, and will do it again tonight or tomorrow.

I noticed that this one is more popular than last one (Constitution Day monb.). People are sharing avatar picture and are more excited about it.
    Insights
    1.4k reached
    116 viewed
    63 engaged
    Last edited by Barrex; 10-07-2015 at 05:01 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast