Thread: Minnesota Leads in Terrorist Recruits, Lags in Driver's License Security

Minnesota Leads in Terrorist Recruits, Lags in Driver's License Security

Terrorists are recruited in Minnesota by droves because they can travel on a non-RealID compliant DL? Can you say non sequitur.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300153618.html

Brian Zimmer, President of Keeping IDentities Safe stated, "The fact that Minnesota is first on exporting foreign fighters and one of the last on REAL ID illustrates Minnesota legislators' lack of understanding the link between terrorism and fraudulently obtained driver's licenses. Violent organizations like Islamic State continue to seek out identity documents from vulnerable sources like Minnesota.
    I wonder who is funding this "non-profit". I doubt they're getting $5 donations from bake sales.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes it is true , Minnesota should all be returned to the native americans .All of the population lives in the twin cities and are terrorist recruiters , sympathizers or communists. I thought everyone knew this.

I have to agree with the injun one this one. I bet once the conversion is over I may have a chance with the local squaws.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Whether it's a real ID or anything else, a jackboot is still going to go through the "Is this your address? Is this you?" dog and pony show and end up pissed when you answer truthfully.

Thousands and thousands of Somalis have immigrated there.

The US and UN armies have spent the last twenty years doing everything they can to bomb and destroy Somalia.

This outcome is not a big head-scratching mystery.

Minnesota leas the nation in Terrorists because the Lutheran Church there has been importing them for years, not because of the nature of their driver's licenses. This is why it is so refreshing we have a solid, increasingly high profile pagan libertarian running for Marco Rubio's seat. Christianity, at least how it has evolved and is practiced today, is in many respects a disease and a drag on the movement.