Thread: Feminists fall for 4chan prank

Feminists fall for 4chan prank

http://www.infowars.com/pissforequal...ng-themselves/

Women post pictures of their soiled pants on Twitter to 'support rape victims'

Feminists on Twitter have fallen for a troll campaign created by 4chan which encouraged women to post photos of themselves peeing their pants in the name of “equality” under the hashtag #PissForEquality.

“What if we somehow get Tumblr tards to publicly piss/$#@! their pants in the name of “Equality,” wrote one 4chan member on October 2nd.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    sometimes, I really love those btards.

Jesus what a bunch of lemmings. Ugh.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Being herded around like cows really makes those people feel liberated, does it?

Funny, when the woman's liberation movement first started, the participants were after every freedom they could get except freedom from having to think for themselves...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

These $#@!ing broads are nuts.
    Entitled ‘Operation Free Bleeding’, forum members agreed to launch a campaign to turn “free bleeding,” which at the time was an obscure obsession shared by a smattering of mentally disturbed women on the Internet, into a feminist cause célèbre.

#PissForEquality and the “free bleeding” movement – both created by 4chan to make fun of radical feminists – illustrate why more and more women don’t describe themselves as feminists.

3rd wave feminism has become synonymous with outlandish preoccupations like manspreading, trigger warnings, safe spaces, slut walks and free bleeding, while genuine threats to women’s rights – particularly in Islamic countries – continue to be ignored.

This is easily the funniest feminist story of the year. Period. ‘Full retard’ doesn’t even begin to cover it.

Didn't they used to pee themselves for the Beatles too?

My sister once peed herself. I laughed.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCollins View Post
    My sister once peed herself. I laughed.
    Picture or it didn't happen
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Picture or it didn't happen
    I knew it. Your outrage over AF's Walmartian pics was fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

After seeing something like this, I hope more people realize why it's so easy for a country to control their populace even when their lies are obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    After seeing something like this, I hope more people realize why it's so easy for a country to control their populace even when their lies are obvious.
    Taking it to a deeper down the rabbit hole, seems the pics and hashtag originated from only a few twitter handles.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

this could be a double secret troll....

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This is easily the funniest feminist story of the year. Period.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Smile feminists fall for "pissforequality" hashtag prank :D

ROFLMFAO!!!!
    http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/10...equality-hoax/

Yes, really

This is gross. And also sad. Progressivism continues its inevitable descent into complete parody.
    According to Right Wing News, a few n’er do wellers on 4chan had a brilliant idea: see if they could convince people to, “publicly piss/sh*t their pants in the name of ‘Equality?'”

For these types of things to work, pranksters start a hashtag usually by attaching it to other well trafficked ones, then the intended marks take it from there.
    #PissForEquality is not first outlandish hashtag used to successfully troll self-described feminists. Last year, 4chan started the #EndFathersDay hashtag, but with even better trollistic success. Professor Jacobson wrote:
    There is a strange lack of connection of so many progressive manias to reality, that it’s hard to know what is real or not. Even for progressives.
    There was a major trolling of leftist feminists and Gender Studies types on Twitter, with the hastage “#EndFathersDay.” It was started at 4Chan, but feminists ran with it apparently believing it to be true. Some of the tweets were hysterical — but impossible to tell if part of the group trolling or the leftist feminists who thought it was real.
    Ask the Internet for idiocy and idiocy ye shall receive. These tweets being an indicator, 4chan’s trolling managed to rope in a few takers.
    Naturally, Billy Madison was the first thing I thought of, because obvs.

In sum:
    Just looked at the #pissforequality hashtag… pic.twitter.com/IzJgFLTIud
    — Scott Raychel (@ScottyTres) October 5, 2015
    Follow Kemberlee on Twitter @kemberleekaye
    Moar pix at the link...can't copypasta them for some reason. :/
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-07-2015 at 10:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Which one are you calling the dup?
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Which one are you calling the dup?
    The one you have not chimed in on yet

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The one you have not chimed in on yet
    You can't dupe me with the dup.
    We Must Dissent.

Less-than-intellectual forum-goers mistakenly think feminists fall for 4chan prank...

but majority of posters were actually fake accounts who posted nothing on twitter AT ALL besides the images and were created within those 4 days.

#Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    sometimes, I really love those btards.
    Totally dude, like when they are egging someone on to commit a mass-shooting which threatens our gun rights. Totally rad.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    Less-than-intellectual forum-goers mistakenly think feminists fall for 4chan prank...

but majority of posters were actually fake accounts who posted nothing on twitter AT ALL besides the images and were created within those 4 days.

#Derp.

Totally dude, like when they are egging someone on to commit a mass-shooting which threatens our gun rights. Totally rad.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pffft...they are wymyn...hear me snore.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-13-2015 at 06:12 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Guys who don't know much about anatomy repost photos of women 'urinating' via their hipbones."
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.