Thread: CA-Woman catches beating from local cops for complaining about rude cops

Exclamation CA-Woman catches beating from local cops for complaining about rude cops

As she screams "help me!", good citizens do their duty and watch with apathy.

Meh, white woman anyways, so nobody cares or will do $#@! about it.

ETA - From an incident in 2013, only now coming to light due to lawsuits.

Innocent Mother Beaten by Cops in Front of Her Children for Reporting Cop’s Rude Behavior

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/vid...orqGfXz7oEZ.99

Carlsbad, CA — A shocking video captured the brutal beating of a mother in front of her two children after she merely asked an officer a question.

Cindy Hahn and her children were on their way home when they stopped to use the restroom. During their stop, Hahn asked a Carlsbad police officer a question.

(DO NOT TALK TO $#@!ING COPS, EVER! FFS what will take to get people to learn this simple lesson? They are state sanctioned gangsters who will $#@! you up or kill you just as soon as look at you. They are to be shunned and avoided at all costs. - AF)

According to Hahn, the officer responded by telling her to mind her own business. Shocked that the officer would address her in such a manner, Hahn called the department to complain. Minutes later, the cop who she reported for being rude pulls her over.

For an alleged seat belt violation, the Carlsbad officer demands that she exit her vehicle. At this point, she is thrown to the ground while two more officers arrive as backup to help assault this dangerous mother of two.

Bystanders plead with the cops to stop their assault, but it is to no avail. One woman is thrown back as she attempts to physically stop the attack.

As the two officers pile on top of Hahn, one of them punches her in the face as he yells out the standard “stop resisting” line.

Hahn was then cuffed and booked on charges of resisting arrest and battery. Apparently the officers did not know that their attack was captured on video when they claimed that Hahn battered them.

This entire incident looks like it was nothing short of a retaliatory beating for a woman filing a complaint against the officer.

After Hahn’s attorney had shown the DA the video of the attack, the charges were immediately dropped.

Hahn has since filed a lawsuit asking for a jury trial and unspecified damages.

“If this goes on with an unarmed mother of two, God forbid what happens when there is somebody who’s perceived to be a threat,” said Mark Geragos, Hahn’s attorney.

(Umm, that is all of us, counselor. - AF)

As of yet, none of the officers involved in beating this innocent mother have been disciplined.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-05-2015 at 06:36 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    As she screams "help me!", good citizens do their duty and watch with apathy.
    Haven't they heard it is against the law not to assist an officer? Everyone of them should be charged for not lending a well placed boot to this criminals head.

Her son would probably be dead if he had tried to help her.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/...t-of-her-kids/

Hahn says her children screamed and watched from the car. She says her son still talks about it.

“The only thing that he’ll talk to me about is, ‘I couldn’t protect you, Mom. I could’ve. I could’ve got him off you. I could have helped you,’ ” she said.

Hahn is a mother, wife, and daughter of a retired officer.

She says it all started after she asked a Carlsbad police officer what was going on as he stood in front of a car with its doors open and the vehicle’s alarm blaring.

“And he says, ‘Is this your car?’ And I said, ‘No, sir.’ And he says, ‘Then mind your own [expletive] business,’ ” she said.

Stunned, Hahn says she told a man nearby what the officer said and together they decided she should do something about it so she started to take video.

She alleges that the officer continued cursing at her, which led her to call police to report him. She then left.
    [...]
    Hahn’s dad, meanwhile, who is retired now from the San Fernando Police Department says he’s offended by these fellow officers. He says his expertise tells him this never should have happened.

“There was no need to punch her in the face when he ran up on the scene. There was no need to punch her any further. All he did was deliver a lot of punishment that was totally unnecessary,” Mike Dalton, Hahn’s father, said.
    [...]
    In responding to the statement from Carlsbad, Geragos said: “Last time they brought this case in a courtroom the District Attorney dismissed their case … the DA fired them.”
    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...330603211.html

"They did not know there was a video," Geragos said. "I allowed at least one of the cops to testify to tell his story which we will charitably call lying, though some would call perjury."

"Later on, we showed the video to the district attorney, who promptly said, 'your honor, we move to dismiss."
    Last edited by Lucille; 10-05-2015 at 11:00 AM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Post beating, rude doesn't seem quite so bad now, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Her son would probably be dead if he had tried to help her.
    More than likely, they would have beaten him to death, or just shot him outright.

Now that young man knows what cops are all about.

Another heart and mind won.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Post beating, rude doesn't seem quite so bad now, does it?
    Nope, she now has learned at least that lesson, never question one of the heroes in blue.

Did the brave heroes make it home safely?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    They sure did Citizen, thanks for asking.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, fortunately they didn't let the woman's hateful comments get to them.

They have an important job to do and can't do it well if their self esteem is ever damaged.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Nope, she now has learned at least that lesson, never question one of the heroes in blue.
    And also, make sure your safety belt is securely fastened
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

"Later on, we showed the video to the district attorney, who promptly said, 'your honor, we move to dismiss."
    Why that $#@!ing traitor!

How could anybody expect the nations heroes to protect the citizenry when the suits in blue throw them under the bus "promptly"?

Clearly this lawyer is cut from defective cloth and must be culled from the herd.

Some of life's lessons are much more expensive than others. Her parents should have really taught her the ways of the world.

SERVED. AND. PROTECTED.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Do we have any copsuckers left on the board who would like to try and defend this?

Do we have any copsuckers left on the board who would like to try and defend this?
    They'll be along soon enough........

They'll be along soon enough........
    Well, I'm all ears.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

How could anybody expect the nations heroes to protect the citizenry when the suits in blue throw them under the bus "promptly"?

Clearly this lawyer is cut from defective cloth and must be culled from the herd.
    98+% of lawyers give all of the rest of them a bad name.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Just always be really really nice and respectful to cops. Just dont be too nice, they might think you're being sarcastic or insincere, and then (rightfully so) whoop your ass.
    - Kim Kardashian

geezus, all that screaming would piss me off too...

cops are gonna have hearing problems when they get older...

i suggest that they just stick a rag in your mouth before the beating...

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Well, I'm all ears.
    clearly a degenerate; she didn't even offer them doughnuts

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

And this happened 2 years ago?! How many people have these animals mauled over that period of time?

Well, he hasn't charged his brethren in blue with anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    And this happened 2 years ago?! How many people have these animals mauled over that period of time?
    Nice catch, this is another one of those stories that only came to light because of the lawsuit being filed.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-05-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Hahn’s dad, meanwhile, who is retired now from the San Fernando Police Department says he’s offended by these fellow officers. He says his expertise tells him this never should have happened.

“There was no need to punch her in the face when he ran up on the scene. There was no need to punch her any further. All he did was deliver a lot of punishment that was totally unnecessary,” Mike
    Dalton, Hahn’s father, said.
    nm
    Last edited by Henry Rogue; 10-05-2015 at 06:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.