View Poll Results: Should HB take the job?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 45.45%
  • No

0 0%
  • Kludge is a douchebag

1 9.09%
  • danke is a douchebag

0 0%
  • amy31416 is a good girl

7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should HB freelance for these Israelis?

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Homosexual prostitutes don't make good money though. I don't think they do it for the money, actually.

I guess junk bonds would be right choice.
    Maybe true, but some day he may save up enough money to move out of mom's basement.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    update: I'm putting together an artly portfolio, per the advertiser's request. More as the story unfolds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Maybe true, but some day he may save up enough money to move out of mom's basement.
    Your mother would be lucky to have me. You're a terrible disappointment-getting all obese, bumfucking the little Mexican, etc. tsk, tsk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12