View Poll Results: Should HB take the job?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 45.45%
  • No

0 0%
  • Kludge is a douchebag

1 9.09%
  • danke is a douchebag

0 0%
  • amy31416 is a good girl

7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should HB freelance for these Israelis?

Should HB freelance for these Israelis?

Freelance proposal looks like this:

Fixed price: $170 - $250
    Digital Image Editing
    Posted: Oct 02, 2015
    Webnology, Israel
    Hi all

We need to remove the background from 120 images, and replace it with solid grey (#999).

The job required:
    - Remove the background completely and accurately, and refine edges if needed
    - Place a grey (#999) background instead

IMPORTANT:
    - Specify how fast you can deliver at least 50 of the 120 pictures (preferably by Tuesday).
    - Attach a portfolio in Artly format (www.artly.me)
    - Reply to this post with the word "Health", so I know you have read the description

More details:
    My client sells medical equipment online.
    He has a bunch of new products to upload to his website, but the pictures came with wrong backgrounds, thus we need to get them removed.
    The equipment is mostly simple objects. Around 70% are boxes of different sizes. But there are maybe 5 tricky pictures, please take this into consideration.

Bonus:
    By the end of the year he should get another 520 products, if we work well together - expect to get more orders from us.

Pretty basic stuff. I can use the FRNs. I just don't know anything about this company, so...not sure if it's a good idea. Opine if you would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. Why would you not?

Yes, and if you help Israel you know its for a good cause
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCollins View Post
    Yes. Why would you not?
    As I said, I'm not familiar with this particular company, so IDK if they do unsavory shenannigans.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

take the cost of your materials and double it.
    then add 15% for a "fudge factor" is my advice.

this is completely inline with Hofstattlers rule.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    As I said, I'm not familiar with this particular company, so IDK if they do unsavory shenannigans.
    Well you can rest easy then. Israelis certainly wouldn't ever engage in 'unsavory shenanigans'
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Pretty sure the same is true in every country, and even if they are involved in that stuff, that's their problem, not yours. So long as you get paid and you're not breaking any laws, it's a good idea.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty sure the same is true in every country, and even if they are involved in that stuff, that's their problem, not yours. So long as you get paid and you're not breaking any laws, it's a good idea.
    HB should look the other way?

AND move out of his grandparents basement?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post

My standard addition is 17 % .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My standard addition is 17 % .
    yes, good advice.

and also why I voted for Amy.
    bless her heart.

Moving out of the basement is worth it, means he can start bringing chicks back.

Yes, but if the images have the twin towers in the background, from a never before seen angle, you must save the originals and post them here.

Amy is a good girl..

And yes, take the jerb.

Exactly although there are plenty of situations where the rule doesn't work. Very labor intense processes or very expensive materials.
    "I am a bird"

What is freelacing, exactly? Is that like tatting or crocheting? Or is it something you do with a spoon, a lighter and some kind of white powder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What is freelacing, exactly? Is that like tatting or crocheting? Or is it something you do with a spoon, a lighter and some kind of white powder?
    lol That should be freelancing, sorry for the typo.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

My grandparents are all dead now but thanks for bringing that up. :P

Yes. Why would you not?
    Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Jews?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Jews?
    Indeed. I would even go as far as to say that the OP is racist and anti-semitic for even suggesting that a company might not be good to do business with just because its in Israel.

Because THAT is what I would call 'unsavory shenannigans', HB34
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Indeed. I would even go as far as to say that the OP is racist and anti-semitic for even suggesting that a company might not be good to do business with just because its in Israel.

Because THAT is what I would call 'unsavory shenannigans', HB34
    LMAO

Pecunia non olet.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Amy is a good girl..

And yes, take the jerb.

Exactly although there are plenty of situations where the rule doesn't work. Very labor intense processes or very expensive materials.
    true that,
    a customer of mine had a roof leak on a frozen food warehouse.
    ever seen a 20 foot stalactite?
    I hired 2 college kids to fix that. ($600)
    another customer wants an exact replacement Trane ECM motor.
    MY cost for just the motor and "driver" $800.

but it is still good to let guys know how to bid things.
    thanks for posting.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To be on safer side, ask them to confirm in writing that their profits are not being used to occupy, persecute or attack innocent children, women or men. And that the top management firmly believes that no race is more chosen than the other.
    you question what Oyarde does with his "profits"

you question what Oyarde does with his "profits"
    Oyarde has not been engaged in unsavory shenanigans...at least since 1998.

HB should plow all the profits from his homosexual prostitution into junk bonds.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    HB should plow all the profits from his homosexual prostitution into junk bonds.
    I don't get all that much money from pimping you, but I'll consider this suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Homosexual prostitutes don't make good money though. I don't think they do it for the money, actually.

I guess junk bonds would be right choice.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Homosexual prostitutes don't make good money though. I don't think they do it for the money, actually.

I guess junk bonds would be right choice.
    Tell me about it. danke is the worst investment out there as far as *** prostitutes go, AFAIK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast