Thread: 5 Ways Donald Trump Perfectly Mirrors Hitler's Rise To Power

5 Ways Donald Trump Perfectly Mirrors Hitler's Rise To Power

#5. He Blames A Specific Group Of Immigrants For All Our Problems (And Promises To Eliminate Them From Our Society)

Flickr/Gage Skidmore

Seriously, while you've been chuckling it up about Donald Trump's crazy hair and stupid facial expressions, have you taken a few minutes to read his nightmare scenario of an immigration policy? It's right there on his website for the world to see, and it is nothing short of terrifying. It kicks off with his three "core principals" of immigration reform:

donaldjtrump.com
    Comforting!

If that first point doesn't make it clear enough that he's specifically referring to Mexican immigrants, his plan to pay for that wall certainly does. In short, he wants Mexico to pay for it. Why? Because they've been "taking advantage" of us by sending millions of illegal immigrants our way for decades now, to the absolute financial ruin of the average American. Covering all of the problems with that logic could be an article all its own, but what's particularly audacious and, in my opinion, just as revealing is his suggestion that Mexico has benefited from the "faulty trade deals" we've made with them. He's undoubtedly referring to the North American Free Trade Agreement, which is ironic as all get-out, because one of the most devastating side effects of that program was that it flooded the Mexican market with U.S. government subsidized corn, forcing millions of farmers in that country out of business.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-comp...perfect-sense/

-virgil

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Hitler was a little more serious about wanting to get rid of the Jews then Trump is about the Mexicans. I think Trump is just saying it to get votes where as the nazis really believed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikezelot View Post
    I think Hitler was a little more serious about wanting to get rid of the Jews then Trump is about the Mexicans. I think Trump is just saying it to get votes where as the nazis really believed it.
    Except when Hitler wanted to get rid of the Jews, the initial plan was to force them to move to another country. When they refused, didn't end well.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Except when Hitler wanted to get rid of the Jews, the initial plan was to force them to move to another country. When they refused, didn't end well.
    This is a very dishonest view/interpretation.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

There are parallels in that the same forces of human nature are driving his popularity and the blindness to what the actual human suffering caused by his platform would be if implemented.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

What if Trump or Carson Were Talking About Jews?
    www.haaretz.com
    Sep 22, 2015 - Last Sunday, Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson, who is ...

Trump, Carson have Republican Jewish establishment worried
    www.jpost.com/.../Trump-Carson-have-Republican-Je...The Jerusalem Post
    Sep 26, 2015

Ads compare Bush to Hitler
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...007r/?page=all

Holocaust Survivor Calls Obama the “New Hitler”
    84 year-old Austrian-born Kitty Werthmann has seen quite a lot during the course of her life, nothing of which compared to Adolph Hitler’s brutal Nazi regime in Europe. Today, she travels around the U.S. warning Americans that there is a new Hitler in power and his name is Barack Obama. As a holocaust survivor, Werthmann knows from first hand experience what evil is and she has taken it upon herself to warn Americans.

Texas GOP congressman compares Obama to Hitler
    onpolitics.usatoday.com/.../obama-hitler-randy-weber-twitter...USA Today
    Jan 13, 2015

Trump is just telling many voters what they want to hear.

How about the 5,000 ways that Trump doesn't mirror Hitler?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah this whole thing is nonsense.... Trump is not even close to Hitler.... Hitler built a groundswell of followers over a decade or more. Trump's followers have no loyalty and are only an inch deep.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

No, he was shipping them off to Israel/Palestine until he needed Arab help in fighting for oil in the mid east. Part of the deal with the Arabs was that he would quit dumping Jews on their shore because they really did not like it.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    How so? I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but you would do well to expand on this response and give specific reasons. It is true that Hitler tried to ship a boatload of Jews to America, and FDR told them to go pound sand because he didn't want them here, so there may at least be something to what Warrior_of_Freedom said.

Reductio ad Hitlerum.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Actually, that is not true. Many Jews were not happy about leaving, particularly those that weren't illegal immigrants and had actually lived in Germany for many generations, but the deportations from Germany went relatively smoothly and virtually all of Germany's Jews escaped Germany alive. Problem was that many resettled in France, or the countries in between Germany and France and then in 1939 France foolishly declared war on Germany and exposed all those Jews to a new crisis that a good number of them would not survive.

And as to the article itself, typical Bolshevik nonsense- anybody that believes in a sensible immigration plan is "Hitler" or "racist". The only people that buy in to that are cucks. Not even the people peddling it believe it. They know it is pure nonsense, but they see it as useful propaganda to help destroy America. What is the cucks excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    Is it? He did in fact help a lot of Jews move to Palestine, initially.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    No, he was shipping them off to Israel/Palestine until he needed Arab help in fighting for oil in the mid east. Part of the deal with the Arabs was that he would quit dumping Jews on their shore because they really did not like it.
    So you are saying, then, that the statement you are attempting to refute is true?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Actually, that is not true. Many Jews were not happy about leaving, particularly those that weren't illegal immigrants and had actually lived in Germany for many generations, but the deportations from Germany went relatively smoothly and virtually all of Germany's Jews escaped Germany alive. Problem was that many resettled in France, or the countries in between Germany and France and then in 1939 France foolishly declared war on Germany and exposed all those Jews to a new crisis that a good number of them would not survive.

And as to the article itself, typical Bolshevik nonsense- anybody that believes in a sensible immigration plan is "Hitler" or "racist". The only people that buy in to that are cucks. Not even the people peddling it believe it. They know it is pure nonsense, but they see it as useful propaganda to help destroy America. What is the cucks excuse?
    At least somebody knows that France declared war on Germany. I've actually had people sincerely believe it was Germany who basically declared war on the world.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.