Thread: Doctors against vaccines - These physicians actually did the research

Thumbs up Doctors against vaccines - These physicians actually did the research

Doctors against vaccines - These physicians actually did the research

Sunday, October 04, 2015 by: Joel Edwards

These following doctors were not content with half-truths, propaganda, and lies. They did their own research.

Nancy Banks, M.D.

Dr. Banks earned her medical degree at Harvard Medical School. She also earned an MBA in finance from Pace university. She completed her internship and residency at Saint Luke's Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center. She is a board certified ObGyn.

If you look at the ingredients of vaccines you'll find that they have mercury, and they have aluminum and the vaccines are polluted with other kinds of viruses and the vaccines are grown, sometimes on human tissue. So these are vaccines that have elements that are neurotoxic and then of course they have other elements that can set up autoimmune reactions. So those are the kinds of things that we're seeing in the children; we are seeing autoimmune reactions.

Toni Bark, M.D.

Dr. Bark has earned a B.S. in psychology from the University of Illinois, and her M.D. from Rush Medical School. She completed her Pediatric Residency at the University of Illinois. After directing the Pediatric Emergency Room at Michael Reese Hospital, she began her study of homeopathic medicine. She has also earned a masters degree in healthcare emergency management from Boston University. In 2012 she became Vice President of the American Institute of Homeopathy. A highly educated physician, she has done the research.

...The kids that come to me from other practices and are fully vaccinated often are the kids, well they are the kids in my practice with asthma, panic disorders, OCD, PANDAS [pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders associated with streptococcal infections], autism, Asperger's. My kids who never have been vaccinated in my practice, I don't see those issues. I don't have one child who was not vaccinated who also has asthma or food allergies or Asperger's or autism or Crohn's or ulcerative colitis.

Meryl Nass, M.D., ABIM

Meryl Nass is no stranger to research. She earned a B.S. in biology from MIT. She worked as a lab technician for two years in the Immunology Department at John Curtin School of Medical Research. She earned her medical degree from the New Jersey Medical School and the University of Mississippi Medical School. She completed her internal medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Afterwards, she worked as an emergency room physician for 14 years. She also taught internal medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. She currently works as an internist and hospitalist at Mount Desert Island Hospital in Bar Harbor Maine.

Prevnar was licensed with a big clinical trial conducted at Kaiser in Northern California with 38,000 children. Half received the Prevnar 7 vaccine, and half received an experimental vaccine for Neisseria meningitidis type C – type C meningococcal vaccine. Now, that seemed a little odd to me. I mean...the control was another vaccine. That's a problem. But that's pretty common, because you don't really know what the side effect profile is if you compare one vaccine to another, because each causes side effects. You don't have an inert placebo for comparison.

...Children don't usually die suddenly when they're healthy; and you have to find a reason for that. There are certainly lots of teenage girls who have died relatively suddenly after Gardasil or developed severe neurological reactions.

Read more: http://www.naturalnews.com/051421_va..._research.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is not research. Not a single one of them has published. These are people smart enough to cash in on stupid people who only seek out information that confirms their preexisting beliefs.

FFS - the first woman got her PhD in finance. But she isn't in it for the money? Keep telling yourself that.....

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    This is not research. Not a single one of them has published. These are people smart enough to cash in on stupid people who only seek out information that confirms their preexisting beliefs.

FFS - the first woman got her PhD in finance. But she isn't in it for the money? Keep telling yourself that.....
    You are an accountant right? What is your degree in?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Big Pharma may just be falling behind on their kickback checks to the docs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Big Pharma may just be falling behind on their kickback checks to the docs.
    They have to lie low since they have been getting busted around the country for giving the kickbacks.

https://projects.propublica.org/docdollars/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

FFS - Ron Paul got his B.S. degree in Biology and earned a his doctorate in medicine. What in the hell could he possibly know about economics, right?

FFS - Paul Krugman is a distinguished Professor of Economics, with a Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences for $#@!s sake!
    • Krugman earned his B.A. summa cum laude in economics from Yale University
    • Krugman earned his PhD in economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
    • Krugman has worked at MIT, Stanford, Yale, Princeton and the London School of Economics

Why in the hell would anyone think some country bumpkin doctor like Ron Paul would know anything economics? Why would anyone question such an authority like Paul Krugman? Clearly a highly educated person such as yourself knows that only people with fine degrees and careers of being published by their fine peers should be acknowledged, while quacks that question the common wisdom of the state should be shunned.

Please tell us more about how doctors that reject the accepted norm are fools that should be ignored.

Last edited by Cleaner44; 10-04-2015 at 10:23 PM.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Jane... where are you?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Jane... where are you?
    She probably ran out to eat a sub at Subway.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    She probably ran out to eat a sub at Subway.
    No way, she hates plastic free bread.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    No way, she hates plastic free bread.
    *Smacks forehead* That's right. She probably went to Burger King, then.