Thread: Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer – A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted

Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer – A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted

Summary: The immediate on-line web history of Chris Harper-Mercer showed him to be a mixed-race, angry young man in general alignment with various radical racially aligned groups such as Black Lives Matter, $#@! The Police and $#@! Yo Flag – all of which carry a sentiment of favorability and ideological alignment with Islam which was similarly evident in the Ferguson protest movement.

[ Against this backdrop shooting “White” “Christians” makes sense. ]

However, in the course of several hours (one media cycle) – the media narrative is selling a profile of a loner, mentally disturbed individual without any mention of his previous writings (deleted/changed), behaviors (hidden) and social tendencies (ignored).

Why?

Perhaps the answer lies within the response to the shooting from the White House where President Obama took quickly to the microphones to decry another school shooting without fully understanding the motive

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...d-and-deleted/
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

WTF IS GOING ON????

Is this for real???

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post

WTF IS GOING ON????

Is this for real???
    Wow. They paired his nose and lips down too. Great job.

Which religion were IRA and the people they were fighting?

Oregon gunman Chris Harper Mercer discharged from US Army

His MySpace page contained pictures of masked gunmen, a picture of the front page of the Irish republican newspaper An Phoblacht carrying the headline "British Army Could Not Defeat IRA" and a photograph with the words "IRA undefeated army".

In a dating profile apparently belonging to Mercer on the Spiritual Passions website under the username Ironcross45, the non-smoking teetotaller described himself as "shy at first, but [I] warm up quickly, better in small groups".

He listed hobbies including the internet and "killing zombies", described his politics as "conservative, republican"

WTF IS GOING ON????

Is this for real???
    "Is this for real" is the first thought that comes to mind.
    Similar controversy was on some online forums after photos of recent live TV shooter Vester Flanagan were made public.

Could be photo lighting angle can play tricks too sometime.
    In this photo seen in another totally unrelared discussion today, BC's one hand looks whiter than the other:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/files/2013/04/rs-carson_image_982w.jpg

Semi-related

WTH?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So...is it for real? Did CNN really post a whitened version of Chris Harper?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

In their desperate attempt to demonize black people, conservatives have jumped on a completely unsubstantiated, easily disproved rumor regarding UCC shooter Chris Harper-Mercer — specifically, that he was a Black Lives Matter protester. Unfortunately for them, facts are a thing, and Harper-Mercer’s writings reveal that he was not quite in line with the movement. One could even say that he would side with the opposite end of the spectrum, the Police Lives Matter “movement,” if forced to choose. In fact, he said it himself.

In a blog post on Kick-Ass Torrents, Harper-Mercer lamented the horrific and unprovoked shooting of Texas police officer Darren Goforth, even going so far as to insinuate that the Black Lives Matter protests inspired the killing.

2015-10-01_22-06-26

“On the houston shooting it was reported that the suspect was influenced by black lives matter protests/movement,” he wrote. Noting that he could not confirm if the highly-touted right-wing assertion was true, he explained that ” with all the issues about police and blacks/protestors in the news the past couple of years, it certainly seems like someone would be inspired to take action.”

constant chants of anti police rhetoric this was bound to happen, adding that he’s “on the side of the officer, and generally don’t agree with the black lives matter protests.”

While many hammered Harper-Mercer — hard — for his obvious attempt to demonize protesters, others praised him — like TheKremlin, who complained that “politically correct leftist white-guilt people” were engaged in attacking “anyone who doesn’t ad-up in their mental picture.”

“I fully agree with you,” the shooter responded. In another comment, Harper-Mercer whined that “people portrayed as victims by the black lives matter movement” — like Michael Brown, who was unarmed when he was gunned down by Officer Darren Wilson — “are not innocent.”
    http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/10...r-screenshots/

Stumbled across this looking further into the media spin going on.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

WTF IS GOING ON????

Is this for real???
    I have only seen the darker image. Where did the Light image originally get posted on CNN?
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    So, there is no evidence CNN actually did this, besides infowar's say so and some conservative blogs. Youtube, or it didn't happen.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...oto_Goes_Viral

Little Green Footballs says it has looked over 2 hours of footage, and found no lightened picture.

And CNN says they have showed NO images of him.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Black Lives Matter, $#@! The Police and $#@! Yo Flag – all of which carry a sentiment of favorability and ideological alignment with Islam which was similarly evident in the Ferguson protest movement.
    Wow, so this 'people are Muslim if I say they are' thing is going to be an ongoing theme, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

why should i believe anything from a site called "conservative tree house"

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    So, there is no evidence CNN actually did this, besides infowar's say so and some conservative blogs. Youtube, or it didn't happen.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...oto_Goes_Viral

Little Green Footballs says it has looked over 2 hours of footage, and found no lightened picture.

And CNN says they have showed NO images of him.
    That moment when...you have to trust Infowars or CNN.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Who was the Shrink/Handler? What is their background?,, what Hypnotic drugs was he given?

They can re-write web pages,, and fake photos.. but not ask the right questions.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Coincidence? Probably, but might be worth noting.

Breaking news, 23 minutes ago...
    Police now say they are searching for 2 suspects in connection to stabbing of French train hero Spencer Stone in Sacramento, Calif.; act not believed to be random.
    http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/3-...m-paris-train/

♦ Umpqua Community College was/is the local college attended by Alek Scarlatos (pictured below far right). Scarlatos was one of the 3 U.S. Heroes who took down the jihadist gunman on the train in France recently. Alek was enrolled in this current fall semester (per his Facebook), however he cancelled his classes and took time off to take advantage of an opportunity and complete in Dancing With The Stars.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...ted-yesterday/
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 10-08-2015 at 12:20 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights