Thread: Why doesn't Rand adopt "Make America Free Again" slogan?

Why doesn't Rand adopt "Make America Free Again" slogan?

At least he would have substance to go along with it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Make American free of _____'s again" That will surely put him to the top of all the polls

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    "Make American free of _____'s again" That will surely put him to the top of all the polls

I like it. If he doesn't, I will use it for him!

It would sound like Rand is cheaply rip off of Trump and the media will report it that way. But it would work as a good quip from Rand in interviews.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

how about...

''we don't need slogans, we need a leader''

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    how about...

''we don't need slogans, we need a leader''
    I could swear Rand actually said that? If he did not it does sound like something he would say. Perfect.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It would sound like Rand is cheaply rip off of Trump and the media will report it that way. But it would work as a good quip from Rand in interviews.
    Donald Trump doesn't support freedom so it isn't a ripoff.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Donald Trump doesn't support freedom so it isn't a ripoff.
    It sounds to close to Trump's "Make America Great Again" so yeah it would sound like a ripoff to the average voter rather than die hard Rand fans.

I can hear a FOX Boobs drone saying, "What's that commie talking about!? We're still the greatest land of the free home of the brave, Murica! $#@! Yeah! (Burp)

It sounds to close to Trump's "Make America Great Again" so yeah it would sound like a ripoff to the average voter rather than die hard Rand fans.
    "Trump hates freedom and that's the truth which is why he is scared." Rand's reply to being called a ripoff

Are we not free, we are Devo?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Trump's is a ripoff of Ronald's first anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I can hear a FOX Boobs drone saying, "What's that commie talking about!? We're still the greatest land of the free home of the brave
    I could just hear the Mark Levin audio screaming the above the same way. Of course add in a mention of North Korea as if Rand was comparing NK to the US.

Good idea or not, Rand knows better and will never do it. It sounds too anti-establishment and he has done everything in this campaign to be palatable to the establishment and the average Republican voter.

I could just hear the Mark Levin audio screaming the above the same way. Of course add in a mention of North Korea as if Rand was comparing NK to the US.

Good idea or not, Rand knows better and will never do it. It sounds too anti-establishment and he has done everything in this campaign to be palatable to the establishment and the average Republican voter.
    Rand Paul is anti-establishment.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Rand Paul is anti-establishment.
    It does not matter that he is, what matters is how he is perceived by the voter. If he was perceived by the voter as anti-establishment his poll numbers would be higher.

It does not matter that he is, what matters is how he is perceived by the voter. If he was perceived by the voter as anti-establishment his poll numbers would be higher.
    Which voter? The teacon voter, or the average Republican voter?

We all know Trump can't keep up multiple identities forever, he seemed to trigger what people wanted. The problem is even if he is elected eventually he will be held accountable for his actions and his statements. No one can outrun death, and once you die you- you cant pay people to hide skeletons anymore. He has already backed out of multiple statements and the media has gone easy on him. Everything that he says is a lie though, and he will have to reap his own words. I think politafact has even rated everything they have checked him on as a lie.

We all know that the guy who gets away with saying the biggest lie wins. The fact that a large enough block of people are convinced the government is lying to us means that we are winning the intellectual war and more people than ever believe that we need someone that is anti establishment and not a bureaucrat. I just hope we eventually get someone that doesn't get double speaky when you ask them to explain what they are trying to tell us.

Trump wanted to convince voters to vote against Obama so he called him a Muslim, okay admit it and go on. Trump wanted to convince people not to vote for a neoconservative so he told people that he thinks the economy works better under democrats. Then tell me you think that spending a bunch of money on defense doesn't do as good on the economy as spending less money on defense. That's a an adult argument to make, but when you tell me that you don't want to talk about a subject anymore because you don't think I'll like the answer. That's when I start thinking of you as less than a person.