Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US bombs MSF hospital in Afghanistan, 9 docs dead, 37 critically wounded, many missing.

WAR CRIMINALS

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Were the people in the hospital Muslim? IF so, then they are obviously terrorists. The United States doesn't bomb innocent people.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    WAR CRIMINALS
    There is the "possibly" qualifier added in media headlines.

Afghan hospital attack in Kunduz possibly criminal - UN

• 2 hours ago

Dr Bart Janssens, MSF: Hospital "extremely badly damaged"

Air strikes on a hospital in the Afghan city of Kunduz that killed 19 people were "tragic, inexcusable and possibly even criminal", the UN human rights chief says.
    High Commissioner Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein urged a full and transparent investigation into the attack.
    Medical charity Medecins Sans Frontieres said at least 12 of its staff and seven patients were killed.
    US forces were carrying out air strikes at the time.
    At least 37 people were seriously injured, 19 of them MSF staff.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-34435238

On a serious note, I think the hospital was "mistakenly" bombed because a high priority target was there. Maybe a CIA spook that has a change of heart or a local that witness something.

$10 says that the Pentagon will try to spin this, accusing the group of harboring ISIS members or something. Or they'll just laugh because they know nobody gives a $#@!.

But if Russia had accidentally bombed this site, they'd be all puffed up with an unfathomable level of self-righteous indignation.

Instincts tell me Something more going on here we don't know about

MSF said the aerial raid hit the main hospital building
    housing the intensive care unit and emergency rooms
    http://news.yahoo.com/obama-offers-c...000839704.html

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

On a callous note:

Most likely, some of the American medical personnel in that hospital were supporters of the Affordable Care Act.

How do they like their Obamacare now?

thats pretty dry

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    $10 says that the Pentagon will try to spin this, accusing the group of harboring ISIS members or something. Or they'll just laugh because they know nobody gives a $#@!.

But if Russia had accidentally bombed this site, they'd be all puffed up with an unfathomable level of self-righteous indignation.
    I can guarantee you at least one of those doctors has probably provided aid & medical treatment to an associate of an enemy combatant.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There is the "possibly" qualifier added in media headlines.

Afghan hospital attack in Kunduz possibly criminal - UN

• 2 hours ago

Dr Bart Janssens, MSF: Hospital "extremely badly damaged"

Air strikes on a hospital in the Afghan city of Kunduz that killed 19 people were "tragic, inexcusable and possibly even criminal", the UN human rights chief says.
    High Commissioner Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein urged a full and transparent investigation into the attack.
    Medical charity Medecins Sans Frontieres said at least 12 of its staff and seven patients were killed.
    US forces were carrying out air strikes at the time.
    At least 37 people were seriously injured, 19 of them MSF staff.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-34435238
    well its a good thing the Saudis are in charge of the human rights arm of the UN. They are our good buddies.....
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

I'm just now seeing this news. It could be a major setback for me because I have been trying to ignore this stuff- this sort of stuff makes me hate the people who surround me with all their "we have to fight them over there" bull$#@!. I am increasingly unable to respect anyone who supports this war on terrorism and it is having a real effect on my life and relationships with people.

I used to be a happy go lucky always smiling person. this stuff is killing me from the inside out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12